A Sound of Thunder launches KickStarter for New Album

If you hit 18/20 Gs, how about doing a limited edition EP of the pledge cover songs? I'd love to have those in a studio quality hard copy. Take the proceed$ from the EP and buy that Thunderwagon!

Actually, that was one of the ideas we were kicking around! Might have to release a covers EP with all the covers we've been asked to do.

Financially you'd be in a bit of a sticky situation if you started making money off of a cover.

Not really. There's a certain process you go through in order to release a cover that covers all your bases, and we've got that.. erm... covered. :D

See you guys are playing ATL on 12/7 with Theocracy, is that a tour or just the one show? Can't wait!

Just bought a couple albums from your site.

First, I just got in on your Kickstarter campaign. Looking forward to the new album.

Also very excited to see y'all at the Masquerade in December. I have three tickets and hopefully the other two people will actually show up this time. It is going to be a great show!

:headbang:

1458625_10151769130148435_641344417_n.jpg

...aaaaand You're Welcome. :D

pst, you forgot to crop your ad down!

Also, damn $10 is nothing for 4 bands. Talk about bargain.

Fintroll is playing that night too, although I don't know what the Masquearade's policy on stage hopping is. I'd like to see them too.

First, I just got in on your Kickstarter campaign. Looking forward to the new album.

Also very excited to see y'all at the Masquerade in December. I have three tickets and hopefully the other two people will actually show up this time. It is going to be a great show!

:headbang:

KICK ASS!! See you there!

As for the Finntroll show, I believe show-hopping will be allowed, but I'll let Hoyt clarify.