A Sound of Thunder launches KickStarter for New Album

WHY CANT I LIVE IN ATLANTA!?!
Anybody from NC want to carpool down for that show?
I give great back rubs.

I just pledged for the hardback book and CD. I'm pretty stoked! How do we get our photo to you?

Great performance in New York! Where was the rest of the area Progpower crowd?? Cool to hang out with Flames of Fury people at the show. "Trashed " cover was awesome!! Really killed it live . Thanks for that.

Oh, cool, I thought it was a lot more complicated.

You have to pay a royalty to the royalty collection agency that represents the artist (in the US it's usually ASCAP, in Germany it's GEMA, in Sweden it's STIM) and that's it.

Great performance in New York! Where was the rest of the area Progpower crowd?? Cool to hang out with Flames of Fury people at the show. "Trashed " cover was awesome!! Really killed it live . Thanks for that.

Thank you!! It was a fun night. I was pleasantly surprised by the band who played after us. Never seen a guitar played that way, before.. XD

KICK ASS.

Also, like Odin's Court, a huge percentage of our backers came from the PPUSA forum. So yeah, you guys are basically the best.

I went and pledged. Had to check my ski patrol schedule (in fact, the skiing may be opening on the 30th). All clear for the 15th, so it looks like I'll be seeing you at the studio... :)

I had pledged a while back. I liked the sound of the few songs I had checked out on Spotify, and I don't think this one will disappoint.

I went and pledged. Had to check my ski patrol schedule (in fact, the skiing may be opening on the 30th). All clear for the 15th, so it looks like I'll be seeing you at the studio... :)

OH SWEET!! I am so excited for that day. Last time we had like, twenty people in a circle chanting "Hail, Queen of Hell..." and I was kinda worried we might accidentally summon something.

Well we totally made our last stretch goal! Thanks to a bunch of people here and the Legion of Thunder on Facebook, 2014 is going to be INSANELY busy!