Emporer-Anthems to the.....
Iron Maiden-Powerslave
Rush-Permanent Waves
Cathedral-Forest of Equilibrium
In Flames-Jester Race
Winds-Reflections of the I
Yes-Tales From Topographic Oceans
Opeth

You guys are way too easy. I mean, whoracle? Purgatory Afterglow? Jeez. listen to "song of sirens" on purgatory afterglow and tell me its perfect, because its not.

In any case, here's what I agree with-

Emperor-Anthems to the welkin at dusk
A truly evil album. From the intro to the end this gives me shivers its so good. Emperor were the band that got me into black metal, and I have yet to hear an album in the genre as flawless as this.

Edge of Sanity-Crimson
The fastest forty minutes ever. The recurring themes make it cohesive, but the variety keeps it interesting. I like moontower better then this, but I can't say it's perfect because some songs don't fit the mood for me. This however has never given me ANYTHING to complain about. Brilliant.

Opeth-MAYH
Still Life is very close to perfect, but little things hold it back. For example, the intro to still life could have been just a little shorter, and it never sounds as convincing the rest of the album as it does on the moor. MAYH however has none of these problems. This album is THE reason I love Opeth as much as I do.

Opeth- Deliverance. without a doubt my favorite album ever. i also liked Morningrise a lot, but i really didn't like the vocals all that much at around that point. it seemed more like that awkward conversion from the Orchid to MAYH vocal styles. but hey thats my opinion.

I'm sure its been said ten thousand times (or maybe not..?).. but Crimson II is, to me, downright absolute perfection in practically every sense. A close second would probably be Death's Design by Diabolical Masquerade, followed thirdly by Arcturus' La Masquerade Infernale.

perfect albums...hmmm heres some that i would consider absolutely perfect in no order.

Led Zeppelin - 1-4, Physical Graffiti
Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind
Opeth - Still Life, Bwp
Metallica - Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets
AC/DC - Back In Black, Highway To Hell
Tool - Aenima
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral
Built To Spill - Keep it Like a Secret
Nirvana - Nevermind
Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil
Guns n Roses - Appetite for Destruction
Van Halen - Self Titled
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, Animals
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard of Ozz
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Radiohead - OK Computer

probably more but those are the ones i can think of now. What i consider perfect is an album where I like every song on it and I would deem a classic in my book in every sense.

There are only two albums i have heard that have stood out as two of the most perfect creations in human history.

The first is "V: The New Mythology Suite" by Symphony X. I can't find anything wrong with this album. Everything fits, everything works together. The musicianship is amazing, and the song writing is just jaw-dropping!

The second is "Orchid" by Opeth. Raw yet beautiful, brutal yet melodic. This is a very touching, very emotional album. Again, excellent musicianship and song writing skills shown.

Both of them are awe-inspiring! The only album i can think of that would get a head in if not for a couple of minor things would be "Scenes From A Memory" by Dream Theater. It certainly deserves an honourable mention and is without a doubt one of my favourite albums ever, but it's not quite as perfect as the other two.

I can't think of a perfect album but these come the closest

The Cure- Disintegration...this album may be perfect

King Crimson-In The Court of the Crimson King,only Moonchild's crap production keeps it away from perfect.

Danzig-Self Titled,The Hunter kind of ruins it

Depeche Mode-Violator, A few terrible plastic sounding snares ruin it