Acoustic Gig

So was the acoustic show filmed aswell?
As far as i could see during the show, someone familiar to the band has filmed the whole set, with a handycam.
This person was standing in front of the band, so it must be a nice shoot.

The Opeth song title scream thing really frickin' bothers me. I introduced the idea for maudlin of the Well shows about six years back. It was a joke based on those really lame attempts at reviews on web zines. When I saw Kayo Dot, I *did* scream "DEMON OF THE FALL" but timed it such that there was no chance in hell of anyone beyond my personal friend hearing it. Then next thing I know someone has taken that on as their catchphrase and other kids are talking about doing it without the proper amount of respect. Dudes... I'm a dick of epic proportions. The annoying shit I come up with is dang near awe inspiring. If something seems wrong to me, don't bloody do it.

But yeah... an acoustic show from ND drawing in the U.S. hmmm. Well you guys seem to have a major case of "fan clusters" going on. There's your local crew for sure. Then you have the group out east. Dan, Tom, me, wifey, and about 15 other people me tom and dan could easily subdue and stuff into this large white van i can get as a no questions asked rental from this place in new bedford (dan you have my number if nd does decide to come out here) would probably be game. But thing is if you took our combined resources we could probably afford to fly Tom out there for the show (and you'd need to hold onto him until after xmas of the following year). So I'm not sure there is one central location. Nice thing though... your fans would gladly beat anyone who acted like I do on here.

You know the price of iPhones is like the profit made from selling 3,000 records... hahah... congrats on all your success, guys! :)

I've got an awesome recording of the acoustic show. Not sure it's good enough to include the entire performance on the upcoming DVD, but a few tracks will make their way on the bonus section I'm sure.

The place was very quiet and respectable, except from an older drunk couple from the Netherlands, who decided it would be a good idea to fight and argue with each other while we played. So, you can hear these 2 nimrods talking on the recording I have, as they were close to the camera.

We're talking about doing this show properly here in Chicago, and recording it as well, so we'll see how it goes for a future release.

Is there any chance this un-used material will make its way to YouTube or the official site? :)