Adrenaline Mob

Hah! If it said that, I would have accepted it and completely ignored it.
Region-locked stuff is so stupid. The Internet is global.

In my opinion on AM music video Russell Allen looks like fucking idiot and his vocal is bad... What the hell happened? This guy was amazing! Iconoclast, Bastards of the Machine, Eve of Seduction, Heretic, Electric Messiah, Domination, Dehumanized, The End of Innoccence, Seven ... just wow! Reign in Madness, Revelation and Children of a Faceless God got one of the best vocals I`ve ever heard and every is different. Why now he sucks?

You like Children of a Faceless God and you think that sucks so imagine how some of us here feel about it. :lol:

Seriously though, it's not that "he now sucks". He's still just as great. He's just doing something different, something that we the SX nerds are not into. That's fine by me, I don't have to like it. The problem imo is if that stuff starts to leak into the music/lyrics of SX that Russell is involved in making with Romeo (more so than any other member). His involvement in such a side project can be bad for us that way. But it can also be a good thing in that it would allow him to do that stuff outside of SX and sort of get it out of his system so that when he comes back to the band he can keep it pure-SX. Unfortunately the former scenario has been more the case so far and I don't expect that to change as he seems convinced (judging by the interviews) that IC is a step in the right direction for SX.

AMOB (besides having the worst band name I've heard in a long time) is just me too metal. That wouldn't be a bad thing, if Russ would just sing a little instead of screaming every song. My God, the guy has the best voice I've heard in ages, and he has to mask it by doing the nu-metal rough shit. Such a waste of talent.

In my opinion Symphony X is one of the worst band names ever. Symphony? Ok. But X? That`s sounds like child idea. Why they can`t call the band "The Symphony" or something like that?

I hope Russell Allen will be amazing in next SX album and there won`t be any exaggerated vocal like in the beginning of Prometheus (I am Alive) or The Walls of Babylon.

In my opinion Symphony X is one of the worst band names ever. Symphony? Ok. But X? That`s sounds like child idea. Why they can`t call the band "The Symphony" or something like that?

I hope Russell Allen will be amazing in next SX album and there won`t be any exaggerated vocal like in the beginning of Prometheus (I am Alive) or The Walls of Babylon.

Could of been worse. I remember back in the day when I connected to the internet through a phone modem, IIRC, there was a band called "Idiot Symphony".

AMOB (besides having the worst band name I've heard in a long time) is just me too metal. That wouldn't be a bad thing, if Russ would just sing a little instead of screaming every song. My God, the guy has the best voice I've heard in ages, and he has to mask it by doing the nu-metal rough shit. Such a waste of talent.

I hear you, man. Check out these acoustic performances from earlier in the week though. There's no screaming and Russell plays guitar.

http://www.98rock.com/content/ondemand/adrenaline-mob.html

Yeah, I doubt it will take much longer with this new development (if any longer). I wouldn't be surprised if Romeo's already got most of the next album written (hopefully with at least more Pinnella input this time around; hey a guy can dream can't he?). Besides, we don't even know if Jason has fully recovered from the heart failure scare yet, so until he's back in good enough condition, the album won't be coming too soon regardless.