Album of the year

kev the beliver said:
white stripes/the darkness,fucking hell i thought you people liked heavy metal not pop.

:D Hail !

I must admit to listening to and enjoying lots of different styles of music myself.......Those being: Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal, Industrial Metal......Oh yeah, i quite like Rock music too!

sammi951 said:
And while I'm here - what is a "beliver" when it's at home??

I Could'nt find the icon of the little guy rolling around the floor laughing!
:D :headbang: :tickled:

valanx said:
:D Hail !

I must admit to listening to and enjoying lots of different styles of music myself.......Those being: Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal, Industrial Metal......Oh yeah, i quite like Rock music too!

I Could'nt find the icon of the little guy rolling around the floor laughing!
:D :headbang: :tickled:

Well, I like Heavy Metal and Rock music out of those Valanx, not too fond of the rest! But each to his/her own, eh? I don't like to have my musical tastes criticized, as you have probably guessed! lol :D Pity poor Paxoman, for the past two years, he's had to endure my varied tastes in music on a daily basis...and worse still, me singing along to it!! :worship: :lol:

Well, Lionheart was 2004. So I cannot choose that one I think? Albums is always difficult..I have a favorite song of 2005.. Bridge to Yesterday from Snake Ride Rodeo. Glad that I heard this song on this board and I hope for the next year that a lot of other (new) bands show their MP3 stuff on this board..

Sammi951 said:
Well, I like Heavy Metal and Rock music out of those Valanx, not too fond of the rest! But each to his/her own, eh? I don't like to have my musical tastes criticized, as you have probably guessed! lol :D Pity poor Paxoman, for the past two years, he's had to endure my varied tastes in music on a daily basis...and worse still, me singing along to it!! :worship: :lol:

Ive never really 'seriously' been into slagging other peoples tastes myself, musical taste plays a part in who we are as people i believe...Then again that does'nt say much for princess of the night and her diamond head obsession or my sister listening to eminem all the time, and to think, my sister used to love Metallica, i dont know which is worse...not that im judging of course!

;)

CRUSADER747 said:
After over Two Months of looking, i have managed to buy the new Helloween album, and its bloody brilliant :headbang:
So my Best Album Of 2005 is. . .

Helloween

Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy

I bought it yesterday. I have to agree that it is excellent.

However, I still have to go with Overkill and a strong mention to Evergrey.

Redman said:
One more vote for AOR! :wave: It's a great album!
AOR certainly one of the best of the year for me,along with Bruce Dickinson-Tyranny of Souls,and Rammstein-Rosenrot.

EarthSkynSea said:
just heard that new helloween. i am actually speechless on this one. what happened to these guys?

I guess that you dont like it then? Some say its the best thing they have done. Classic Rock gave it 2/10 though and called it "Misguided, shameful revival of German Metaller's 80s glories". I think its average, but better than the truely shite Rabbit don't Come Easy.

For the best album since Keeper 1 & 2 you want "The Dark Ride" which gets a 9/10 for me. Dark, powerful and heavy, can't ask for more than that.