Album of the year

WILKS said:
Sorry peeps Valax said "good Metal".

:D lol

liama said:
Nevermore - The godless endeavor
This CD is absolutely amazing; it has not left me CD player in a week!

How does it rate against 'Enemies of Reality' ? that CD was a bit hit and miss with me but the great moments were really great but i found it easy to lose interest in the CD as a whole after a while.

valanx said:
:D lol

How does it rate against 'Enemies of Reality' ? that CD was a bit hit and miss with me but the great moments were really great but i found it easy to lose interest in the CD as a whole after a while.

Enemies of reality suffered from poor production. Which really limited the what you were able to hear. i suggest you try the re-mixed version. I think you will really notice the difference.

With that said, the godless endevour is far supperior in everyway. I think it is far and away the best CD that Nevermore has put out. A definite 10/10.

Cheers!

Propably so then, hah! :D Fast songs may be good, like Rapid Fire by Judas Priest, but I'm not really a big fan of these too fast and too heavy songs.. o_O

Redman said:
Propably so then, hah! :D Fast songs may be good, like Rapid Fire by Judas Priest, but I'm not really a big fan of these too fast and too heavy songs.. o_O

Fair enough, i don't think you would like it, as the Priest song 'rapid fire' sounds a bit mid paced, when compaired to most of the Dragonforce songs!! But i LOVE really fast music, and its got lots of melodys in it too, but it is very intence :D :headbang: :kickass:

CRUSADER747 said:
Fair enough, i don't think you would like it, as the Priest song 'rapid fire' sounds a bit mid paced, when compaired to most of the Dragonforce songs!! But i LOVE really fast music, and its got lots of melodys in it too, but it is very intence :D :headbang: :kickass:

Yes well, Rapid Fire is both fast and slow together. Oh, btw... Does Saxon have any ballads or slower songs, like Priest have Here Come The Tears, Turn on Your Lights etc... I haven't heard every song of Saxon, not yet and none of these songs I've heard are even close to ballads. The closest one is maybe 747 or Crusader, hah. Oh, well.. forgot Frozen Rainbow, that's a ballad of some sort.

CRUSADER747 said:
:OMG: What do you mean??? Dragonforce are awsome!! :headbang:
Right i just downloaded one of thier albums valley of the damned if its crap and i have a shit day at work i will.........................................................
er skip it and go on to the next album.

Redman said:
Yes well, Rapid Fire is both fast and slow together. Oh, btw... Does Saxon have any ballads or slower songs, like Priest have Here Come The Tears, Turn on Your Lights etc... I haven't heard every song of Saxon, not yet and none of these songs I've heard are even close to ballads. The closest one is maybe 747 or Crusader, hah. Oh, well.. forgot Frozen Rainbow, that's a ballad of some sort.

Er, if you want to hear some Saxon ballads buy the Destiny album. There's 'I Can't Wait Anymore', Song For Emma', e.t.c :tickled:

I agree the dark ride is the best album
the new album is one that grows on you occasion avenue , mrs god etc
off to rios to see them
last tour had to go to london to see them , oh and they bombed at wacken 2004 the vibes just wernt there i was suprised with wacken been so close to hamburg
anyways see yer at rios on sat 11th feb

liama said:
Enemies of reality suffered from poor production. Which really limited the what you were able to hear. i suggest you try the re-mixed version. I think you will really notice the difference.

With that said, the godless endevour is far supperior in everyway. I think it is far and away the best CD that Nevermore has put out. A definite 10/10.

Cheers!

Thanks for the info Liama, didnt know there was another version of enemies, not techno remixes i hope lol! will have to look into that and get the new cd as well...

Cheers!!

timothy sykes said:
I agree the dark ride is the best album
the new album is one that grows on you occasion avenue , mrs god etc
off to rios to see them
last tour had to go to london to see them , oh and they bombed at wacken 2004 the vibes just wernt there i was suprised with wacken been so close to hamburg
anyways see yer at rios on sat 11th feb

I wasn't too keen on the dark ride (although the songs mr torture and all over the nations are pretty good), but i think the new album is fantastic!!! Some of my fave tracks are, born on judgment day, pleasure drone, silent rain, get it up, my life for one more day.....e.t.c
And i have booked my ticket to see them at bradford rio's :headbang: :hotjump: :D
I have only ever seen Helloween once live, and that was at rios in 1994, on the master of the rings tour. I will have to find my old master of the rings T shirt :)

Fredy_Brown said:
Just someone who wades this thread.
Well, just scroll past my large posts, and then we will all be happy then
icon_boozer.gif