Albums currently displeasing your ass

Isn't that Maniac's new band? If so, no big surprise it sucks.

Yes, it is. One descent song, rest is total crap. And they are even worse live, trying to shock the audience with Maniac whos more into cutting himself with a knife on stage then performing with the band.:lol:

Bathory - Blood On Ice
Why why why couldn't this have been even close to as good as all the other Bathory albums from that period? Seriously, an attempt at Hammerheart done between Under The Sign and BFD? This has no right to not be awesome...
So... wtf? That album is nothing but awsome, lots of great songs and a nice conanish concept. His most Manowar inspired work but Manowar rules so that's just nice. :>

king_of_the_dead.jpg

Not severely displeasing, but the vocals...ugh, the vocals. Also the very wet-noodle sound of the bass and guitar tandem is super goofy. Yes, it's weird, yes it's an underground classic. But...ugh. Let's just say Manilla Road were way better and around the same time.

see that

Oh that album isn't displeasing my ass though

Last edited by a moderator:
BinaryCacheServlet.jpg

This is so fecal. They reduced the Watchtower worship from hilariously blatant plagiarism to subtle ripoffery, but in the process decided that a million drums fills of hitting the same electronic pad over and over with random jazz-bass-noodle breaks would be uber-prog. Boring as hell and it says LOOK AT ME the entire time.

he has been hanging out with that Shining guy too much it seems.

yeah, that fucked up emo suicidal asshole. he makes any people in the world seem normal.

Niklas "Kvarforth" Olsson: "Ive met 4 woman in the world worth talking to, the rest deserves to get killed off"

Damn, I hate this guy so much...

236146.jpg

:puke:

king_of_the_dead.jpg

Not severely displeasing, but the vocals...ugh, the vocals. Also the very wet-noodle sound of the bass and guitar tandem is super goofy. Yes, it's weird, yes it's an underground classic. But...ugh. Let's just say Manilla Road were way better and around the same time.

You're gay.

aisling.jpg

God, I was so psyched about this album upon reading about it, but the execution is terrible. The production is pretty shitty, and what the fuck is with the terrible female vocals?

Moëvöt - Voekreb II

Holy fuck, this is bad. Starts off alright, than remains the same for the whole album. Check my review on it on Metal Archives (once it gets accepted).