Albums currently displeasing your ass

a+dark+halo.jpg

Boring, generic, Fear Factory duplicate...

extremely forgettable, and uninspired.

SecondLife.jpg

Really? That's like a top 10 Prog album for me.

ARSIS-Starve-For-The-Devil-Artwork.jpg

This album is atrocious, I loved The first Arsis album and that E.p. The 2nd album sucked but We Are the Nightmare got back to kicking ass...This one just sucks altogether, They dropped the catchy Tech death and filled it in with Children of Bodom(Minus the Keyboards) meets shitty thrash riffs. Really boring.

manowar-gods-of-war.jpg

What the fucking fuck? Damn... I like Manowar. I tried to listen to this... I tried to just skip the shitty slow/ballady parts hoping somewhere on this album there was some ass kicking. None.

Schwärzung;8840273 said:
Hey, I meant to ask you; how's that dark ambient project you mentioned going? I've started to dig deep into the genre...

We have 3 albums finished. I have songs available from each album on our Myspace. www.myspace.com/raynhamhall

If I really like you I may send you some songs for free. :cool:

Schwärzung;8840291 said:
Nice stuff there, I love the album covers.

The first is of course the famous 'ghost' photo of Raynham Hall; the second is a photo from Neurotica and the last is a famous painting of Ophelia from Hamlet, the painting ties into the themes for two of the songs.

^ Second Life Syndrome is at least better then their new album. Holy balls is it horrid..."Anno Domini High Definition" or whateverthefuck. Extremely cheesy and "happy" sounding Prog is not what im looking for.

Schwärzung;8840262 said:
Deep shit Thoth, deep.

84801.jpg

Not exactly an awful record, but I expected better from these guys. Very uninspiring and generic.

The first few songs in the beginning were rather fine but then it just went downhill. I didn't like it either. Mechanize really made up for it though.

Whenever I hear a song from riverside that is not off of their debut I get the feeling I'm listening to radiohead, and I've never even heard that band before!!

weird....