Albums currently displeasing your ass

Municipal_Wate_-_Waste%27em_All.jpg

Sum 41 + thrashcore = failure

I got up and spent my time waiting in line for beer when they were playing at the LoG concert I went to last year. MW is horrible, but not as bad as Suicidal Tendencies is/was.

I got up and spent my time waiting in line for beer when they were playing at the LoG concert I went to last year. MW is horrible, but not as bad as Suicidal Tendencies is/was.

THE TERROR SHARK!

pretty much one of the funnest live bands on top of some okish punk thrash whatever

258628.jpg

Ive never been a fan of this band, but damn this sucked. Not a single good song or interesting riff.

Xasthur%2B%28US%29%2B-%2BDefective%2BEpitaph.jpg

Must be about the 4th time I've tried to get into this album at all. It's just not fucking happening.

^That album is alright.

It's not totally unlistenable for sure, I just find it really goddamn boring. The only track I found any good was "Malignant Prophecy." The starts of "Oration of Ruin" and "Legacy of Human Irrelevance" seriously sound to me like Malefic just gave up and started banging his drums a bit while playing random chords.

It's a shame, because I actually quite like A Gate through Bloodstained Mirrors and Nocturnal Poisoning