Albums currently displeasing your ass

2rmmafq.jpg

It's amazing how some of his stuff is so good and how some is so fucking shit.

sickening%20horror_the%20dead%20end.jpg

I believe it was V5 who warned me about this album..but I went ahead and listened to the full thing finally for the first time (only heard like one song before) and I can truly say this is such a disappointment compared to their debut!

Yes-Relayer

It's only my first time listening to it, but holy wanking mackarel, that's some overwrought prog. Dunno, maybe it'll grow on me over time.

Yeah I didn't really get into it...it was kinda kicking my ass for a few minutes but it is really just lifeless and wanky. Their previous album was a lot better and had some cooler jazz influences/sections that made them stand out.

And yeah that Sickening Horror album was totally average...letdown.

Yes-Relayer

It's only my first time listening to it, but holy wanking mackarel, that's some overwrought prog. Dunno, maybe it'll grow on me over time.

Have you heard The Yes Album or Fragile? I can't really vouch for any of the others but those two are incredible.

Have you heard The Yes Album or Fragile? I can't really vouch for any of the others but those two are incredible.
No, I guess I should. Yes' arrangements are just so loose, confusing and clinical; I don't really get them. Actually, I like Close to the Edge better than Relayer, but it's still just meh; such elusive, incoherent sound.