Albums currently displeasing your ass

Gave it a few spins. Meh x100

fleshgod.jpg

I am disappointed in you sir :p

If you are a Bloodbath fan (or aren't even) try listening to Infesdead, It's one of Dan Swano's earlier bands. I suggest the album "Jesusatan". They have a heavier vibe, but still sounds similar to BB without some of the "Melody".

0487185100_l.jpg

Alot more of the same, I had heard a direction change was in order for this new album. Guess not.

I loved this one. Not a huge direction change thats for sure but they definately did enough to keep me interested (which was my main problem with ithyphallic that it faile doing just that). Its pretty hooky for being tech death as well. Alot of stuff sticks out and I find myself humming alot of the riffs when not listening to this.

Nile fuckung rules Ozzman :D

Btw I like the Rebellion cover everyone was shitting on. I went t their myspace and boy was that some boring music.

32371.jpg

"We want to be another Necrophagist, but our vocalist is Dani Filth and we are best friends with The Faceless"

I was hoping this to be good:
45754.jpg

The drums are nice, but that's it. I never really got into Malevolent Creation and it looks like I never will. This album is boring as hell. Couple of tracks that I like, other seem to blend in with each other.:erk:

I can't decide if I like or hate new Arsis. What the HECK is up with "Forced To Rock?" What is going on!??!?!?!?!

I loved this one. Not a huge direction change thats for sure but they definately did enough to keep me interested (which was my main problem with ithyphallic that it faile doing just that). Its pretty hooky for being tech death as well. Alot of stuff sticks out and I find myself humming alot of the riffs when not listening to this.

Btw I like the Rebellion cover everyone was shitting on. I went t their myspace and boy was that some boring music.

Nile is the epitome of boring, brah

If you are a Bloodbath fan (or aren't even) try listening to Infesdead, It's one of Dan Swano's earlier bands. I suggest the album "Jesusatan".

Agreed, the album sounds great. And the cover looks pretty cool. Fine rec for Bloodbath fans.

4640.jpg

I loved this one. Its pretty hooky for being tech death as well. Alot of stuff sticks out and I find myself humming alot of the riffs when not listening to this.

Yes they do. Last week I had the chance to see them live and I'm impressed with their performance. One of the best Death Metal bands around. Black Seeds of Vengeance sounds awesome live! BTW Krisiun guys were there, they watched the show and had a few beers.

You should probably hate the new Arsis. Food for thought.

I listened to the album last night. Just one time. Lost my attention. They can't decide what they're doing and the old style vocals do not fit with the new "melothrashdeath?" instrumentation at all. Disappoint. "Forced to Rock" had such a strong opening but it just sort of became a terrible parody of itself, and the music video blows and reminds me of "School of Rock."