Albums currently displeasing your ass

18ebd6892fb36e3904507c987b30f8c0_full.jpg

The gimmick of traditional/power metal with a Sunlight production and leftover Prodigal Sun melodies is interesting for about five minutes. This may have been in passable in 1983 from a band located in bumfuck Kansas, but is hilariously regressive for a 1995 follow up to an excellent progressive Swedeath debut.

Perfectly alright, but I just honestly won't ever understand the hate it gets. Sure, the core elements are at their most prevalent here, but the keyboards are great, and the awesome Bodom harmonies and leads are back too.

the latest nevermore? i don't know.... some of the new more melodic stuff really works, sometimes i feel like loomis used a lot of his best riffs on the solo cd he did.

the latest nevermore? i don't know.... some of the new more melodic stuff really works, sometimes i feel like loomis used a lot of his best riffs on the solo cd he did.

It's the cheesiest thing they've done so far, and they are all around pretty cheesy. This Godless Endeavor was the least cheesy thing they did, and only the first 2 songs and the last 2 songs are really great. They have the occasional great song, like the River Dragon Has Come, but for the most part they are pretty cheesy.

It's the cheesiest thing they've done so far, and they are all around pretty cheesy. This Godless Endeavor was the least cheesy thing they did, and only the first 2 songs and the last 2 songs are really great. They have the occasional great song, like the River Dragon Has Come, but for the most part they are pretty cheesy.

They are, but at their best there's a nasty metal edge to them that belies the cheese, some of the most badass riffs ever written are in the Nevermore back catalogue!!

Eluveitie has "some" great songs, but all of their albums ends up in bore. Most overrated folk metal band.

rabid.jpg

"We hail Bathory by ripping off Dissection", even "Reinkaos" was better then this.