Albums currently displeasing your ass

Morbid_Angel_-_Domination.jpg

pretty bad album. if not for Heretic it'd be the worst one.

Not only a shitty live recording but Phil is a complete ass throughout it. He rambles on about marijuana and acting like a tough guy but most of all his voice is horrendous. Even the music is sloppy and poorly arranged. Glad i downloaded and never purchased.

Down-Diary-Of-A-Mad-Band-Front-Cover-48180.jpg

Phil Anselmo is the biggest douchebag in metal. I can't stand any band he's ever been in because of him.

Yeah fuck him. He ruined Pantera big time. He had a great voice at one time then he started drinking and shooting dope then turned into a total nutcase.

the guy is so fucking horrible at singing. he sings like he talks: garbled and incoherently. the guy needs to grow the fuck up and stop preaching the coolness of smoking weed to his audiences. it's pretty ridiculous.

I still contend that Cowboys from Hell has one of the best heavy metal vocal performances ever

Like I said he had a great voice once. It's a shame he spent the rest of their career screaming his brains out. Plus hearing him live is almost unbearable.

Every time I have seen a Phil Anselmo band live(not by choice, usually openers) not only does his performance blow donkey balls, he is probably the biggest doucher I have seen on stage. Each time he would badger audience members for no apparent reason. All I'm saying is the crazed gun toting fan should have attended a Superjoint Ritual show instead.

^Yeah Kataklysm don't do it for me either, I find them quite repetitive and boring. Haven't even listened to this record.

All three of you need to fuck off if you're actually talking about the kataklysm album Sorcery. It's great stuff and nothing really like their other stuff...

1287542823_ghost-opus-eponymous-2010.jpg

Alot of guys on here built this album up huge... and I was looking forward to it quite a bit. Gushing about "occult doom" had thoughts of Hour of 13 in my head. ten minutes into the album, I went ahead and changed it to Hour of 13's s/t. Musically good, vocals were totally unfitting and sent the album straight to the toilet.