Albums currently displeasing your ass

btbam_cover.jpg

I got up and spent my time waiting in line for beer when they were playing at the LoG concert I went to last year. MW is horrible, but not as bad as Suicidal Tendencies is/was.
Suicidal tendencies are a fairly homo erotic band but it made me laugh cuz i thought of metallica THOSE are some queers plus they picked up a fag

Suicidal tendencies are a fairly homo erotic band but it made me laugh cuz i thought of metallica THOSE are some queers plus they picked up a fag

I'm not sure if you're trying to say that you dislike that band, or if you're trying to say that you find them sexually arousing...

Tried to give Mutiilation's Sorrow Galaxies anther listen today. Bought a year or two ago, but couldn't get into it. Well, its still extremely boring. I think its time to accept Remains... was was the last good Mutiilation album and sell the rest of the collection.

Good luck moving Sorrow Galaxies. The album is decently rare and I cant get rid of my copy, I've been trying for probably a year now, I'm down to $8+shipping and still cant sell it...

shiningviicd.jpg

Dear Kvarforth, please go kill yourself.

Dude, you don't even listen to any of these albums, you just outright bash them. This album isn't out for another two months, hell, it hasn't even leaked yet. Go away.

I thought we had established arnez downloads every single album released, listens to half of the first song, and forms an opinion from that.

Good luck moving Sorrow Galaxies. The album is decently rare and I cant get rid of my copy, I've been trying for probably a year now, I'm down to $8+shipping and still cant sell it...

I'll trade it in at my local record store and get store credit. They'll give me 4-5 bucks in credit, and that's probably more than it's worth.

I thought we had established arnez downloads every single album released, listens to half of the first song, and forms an opinion from that.

He has evolved into a being that can listen to albums just by looking at the cover-art it seems. We are not worthy.:worship:

Suicidal Tendencies is a great band and whoever says otherwise is a giant faggot. But then again, it was Dakryn right?