Albums currently displeasing your ass

Bored to death by every single Nightingale album except Nightfall Overture. Not sure how Swano could make that album fucking excellent, and then make every other song on every other album (save for I and The Game, which are awesome songs) such shit. oh well.

When I first heard that album I thought it was shitty, but now I like it and I really don't know why.

Same here, I've kinda fallen out of touch with the album recently.

120938.jpg

I hope their other stuff is better then this. This sucks.

human-abstract-the-digital-veil.jpg

Nocturne was good, and Midheaven was a huge change of pace that I don't really agree with. I thought this was going to be more like Nocturne but it just sounds like your average metalcore band with a ton of random wank on the guitar throughout. This album sucks balls.

Everything Heavy Artillery Records has ever released. Why do they feel the need to polish and spit shine absolutely everything? All recorded music would be better if it sounded like early Nunslaughter demos.

human-abstract-the-digital-veil.jpg

Nocturne was good, and Midheaven was a huge change of pace that I don't really agree with. I thought this was going to be more like Nocturne but it just sounds like your average metalcore band with a ton of random wank on the guitar throughout. This album sucks balls.

I'm with you. I was excited the guitarist was back and was banking on a return to form, but listened to some samples before the album was released and decided against rushing into a purchase. Don't know that I'll pick it up at all now. Too many higher priorities.

boris-newalbum.jpg

Boris decided to go for some kind of electro pop sound for this album and it sucks. Hopefully Heavy Rocks II and Attention Please will be much better.

Boris decided to go for some kind of electro pop sound for this album and it sucks. Hopefully Heavy Rocks II and Attention Please will be much better.

Boris do as the melvins do before them. Play whatever the fuck they feel like and dont care who likes it.

Not that it's bad by any means but...

Powerslave

I'm finding that besides the first two tracks and the title track, I simply could care less about the other tracks.

Yeah Rime of the Ancient Mariner is obviously the best track on the album.

Indeed. I hadn't listened to IM for a long time, but yesterday after listening to Rime of the Ancient Mariner I remembered why Iron Maiden is the best band ever.

It's not metal but I hope it's okay for once. I had to turn it off and I don't see what people like about this band so much. I thought I would like this band a lot, but I really do not.

Takk.jpg

life-is-pain-bloody-melancholy.jpg

I need to stop listening to these suicidal black metal bands. Fucking attention whores, worse then emos.