Albums currently displeasing your ass

@The Ozzman I think you'll like this. Sounds like a mix between Spaceslug, Corrosion of Conformity, and Chris Cornell's voice a little bit.

a2225220591_10.jpg

His inmate? Is he holding me in a cell? What the fuck? :lol:
He couldn't hold an insect inside his hands.
The semen soaking into my palms says otherwise.
That's weird, are you Seth Brundle or something?
Help! I'm being held prisoner in HBB's basement lair!
Hopefully you make it out in one piece.

And by in one piece I mean not mentally scarred.
... and not covered in semen.

dfdfdfdfdf.gif

She'll be fine probably.

Reactions: Omni and The Butt
too bad because this is some bad ass cover art...
a1710119258_5.jpg

i think i'm being a bit generous here by giving this a 3. There are times that i just want to chuck this cd out the fuckin' window(most of astronomica, heavy metal to the lol), but then it somehow redeems itself with The Fires of Mars and Road of Kings(*best song here). Then its takes another shit on you with Hour of the Dragon. Their previous album and the two that follow are far better.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
"Astronomica" is my second favourite song on the album, my favourite being:

But if we're going only by songs that originally appeared on the initial pressing of the album, "Astronomica" is my favourite.

"Heavy Metal to the World" might be the only song I consider relatively weak on Open the Gates. Fucking fantastic album.

"Astronomica" is my second favourite song on the album, my favourite being:

But if we're going only by songs that originally appeared on the initial pressing of the album, "Astronomica" is my favourite.

Not bad, for a ten minute filler.

too bad because this is some bad ass cover art...
a1710119258_5.jpg

i think i'm being a bit generous here by giving this a 3. There are times that i just want to chuck this cd out the fuckin' window(most of astronomica, heavy metal to the lol), but then it somehow redeems itself with The Fires of Mars and Road of Kings(*best song here). Then its takes another shit on you with Hour of the Dragon. Their previous album and the two that follow are far better.

Replace Road of Kings with The Ninth Wave and I'm pretty much totally with you. Super fucking boring album with a few moments of brilliance.

Attachments

• mr85.png
    mr85.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
^Basically my ratings. Just take a star off Road of Kings and give it to the title track, and bump Astronomica up to a 5.