Albums currently displeasing your ass

The new WFG Resurrected is pretty disappointing. Admittedly I just got it today, maybe it needs more time to sink in, but nothing jumps out at me and the vocals are so plain compared to their original singer.

This turd had been recommended to me several times... I cant even properly explain how much I hate the album...
It does suck immesurable amounts.

someone recommended me Torture Division - With Endless Wrath we wehjrjwleewljr or whatever what a pile of shit
New Killswitch and Devildriver are both not very good at all (wasn't expecting much anyway)

The new WFG Resurrected is pretty disappointing. Admittedly I just got it today, maybe it needs more time to sink in, but nothing jumps out at me and the vocals are so plain compared to their original singer.

I liked Resurrected quite a bit, personally.

Except the last three Devildriver albums range from decent to great, so the two of you are fucking jewfags

That said, the new DD album is indeed extremely average and an overall disappointment

Death Magnetic by Metallica, even though that was released ages ago. People have talked about it being Metallica's return to form- bullshit, it sucks. It's mainstream corporate crap. Doesn't matter if it's better than St. Anger (granted, anything is better than that), it still sucks.

Also, any of the Disney crap that gets released. I'm starting to think my little sister enjoys torturing my eardrums.

Every old band's new material is always claimed to be "a return to form" and ends up reveling in supreme suckage so how are you shocked by this (especially by Metallica of all bands)?

Death Magnetic is the best Metallica album in the last 18 years... They arent going to be that thrash metal band everyone wants them to be any more... I dont see why people cant understand that.

I'm not a huge fan of the S/T but saying Death Magnetic is better.

....is ridiculous.

I was pretty disappointed with the new Old Man's Child cd. It's the only release they have that I don't really like.

I bought Slaves Of The World 2 weeks ago and I have to agree with you. It's extremely repetitive and boring. Slaves Of The World is the only good song on it.

And I'm also very displeased with the new Stratovarius album, Polaris. I heard a few songs by them at a friend's house and thought they were really good so I went out and bought an album by them yesterday. I really don't like Polaris that much, I guess it's because this is the first album without their original guitarist

at%20the%20gates%20-%20slaughterofthesoul.jpg