albums shaking your tree lately WTF!!!

One Inch Man said:
i'm still mad at la sexorcisto's production, thing has always sounded like complete shit to me. but the music rules, and that's what counts.

i've been listening to some older zombie lately, some of that shit is pretty cool. and some of is it is pretty shit.

wells its been years since i've listened to it, typically I always go for the ol' standard astro-creep 2000, and I had forgotten that la sexorcisto is very METALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mormagil said:
Velvet Underground - Velvet Underground
fucking timeless. although, their first four are essential.

Dev said:
cover.jpg

Can't get enough of the best album this year.And one of the best of all-time..
probably the best postrock I've ever heard.

and...before there was stoner rock...there was rock by real stoners. I've been on a complete psychedelic kick lately.
happytrails.jpg

B00000346Y.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Arthur Lee ~ one of the all time great wierdos of rock.

lizard said:
fucking timeless. although, their first four are essential.

probably the best postrock I've ever heard.

Maybe because it IS the best . Everyone needs this album . Tops GY!BE , Silver Mt. Zion and else..

Highway Corsair said:
Below The Lights >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Isa

I agree, but I would add an extra ">". :loco:

Mormagil said:
I'll always love that cover because the Viking dude is actually fighting the world.

:lol:

I never even noticed that. Just give me bright orange flames and a picture of Conan and we know it's AA already. :tickled:

Haven't heard any, but if you're comparing it to any of Ben Gillard's work then I'd be keen to give it a listen, got any Mp3's you'd be willing to share?

Ah, well it's one of the backup singers' bands, I don't know what the other guy's stuff sounds like. :oops:

hexenkreis_paix.jpg

Each time I listen to this shit I feel like I'm out of oxygen. Quite disturbing and very worthwhile.

cover.jpg

Best Post-rock of the year? No way... Best post-Rock of all times!!!!

dred_catch.jpg

The first few days I've been owning this, I'd have sworn it would end up as food for spiderwebs. Actually it's the best summer album, when you accept the shallowness of most songs

Promo2004small666.jpg

I want the album!!! Do you know when it's due, Erik?

i know but he said BEST EVARRRR!!!11111111111

i haven't even listened to my second silver mt. zion album but one time, so i doubt i'll get it. but what if it really IS BEST EVARRRR!!!11111111111 ?

then what do i do?

WHAT?
DO?
I?
DO?!??!??

You can quite easily see why Mogwai are so enamoured with Japanese hardcore band Envy. The quiet/loud dynamic is present and correct and the content hyper- emotional. Gentle, contemplative guitar strums are sung over and then explode into tsunami size torrents of roaring noise, Tetsuya’s vocals ripping into the hoarse screams of a wounded animal as the drums batter a way to freedom. Envy’s roots are firmly planted in the mid-nineties American emo hardcore scene but we’re talking raging and screaming ‘til you fainted rather than the namby-pamby business that passes for emo these days and no one is doubting their integrity and love for what they do.

Closing track “Your Shoes And The World To Come” is as epic and beautiful as they come, psychedelic washes of guitar heralding a pummelling sea of riffs and screams. Brutality can occasionally be beautiful and we need some more of this righteous, angry noise.
holy shit I think I need this

cool, thanks. it's good, but it sounds like gy!be and i'm pretty happy with just one their albums.
Crimson Velvet said:
hahahaha i so god damn love/hate this album because i rag on it all the time but i'll never sell it because there are certain days of the year where i NEED to hear it!

odd.