albums shaking your tree lately WTF!!!

One Inch Man said:
cool, thanks. it's good, but it sounds like gy!be and i'm pretty happy with just one their albums. hahahaha i so god damn love/hate this album because i rag on it all the time but i'll never sell it because there are certain days of the year where i NEED to hear it!

odd.

The problem is, you live in a hot desert. :tickled: There is not an album more suitable for freezing cold winter nights than "Nightside...". Beautiful, raw, majestic glacier of ice.

"Reflected in the deepless lakes they are drowning in black elements..." :kickass:

One Inch Man said:
i know but he said BEST EVARRRR!!!11111111111

i haven't even listened to my second silver mt. zion album but one time, so i doubt i'll get it. but what if it really IS BEST EVARRRR!!!11111111111 ?

then what do i do?

WHAT?
DO?
I?
DO?!??!??

It is best EVARR...

Have you listened to Colour Haze yet ya shitstain?:wave:

JayKeeley said:
The problem is, you live in a hot desert. :tickled: There is not an album more suitable for freezing cold winter nights than "Nightside...". Beautiful, raw, majestic glacier of ice.

"Reflected in the deepless lakes they are drowning in black elements..." :kickass:
last i listened to it was in very hot weather, as i fell asleep. it actually worked quite well! i would say it'd be a perfect album to listen to in a freezing cold cabin in the mountains somewhere, but to be perfectly honest i hate music when i'm in nature, unless i'm making it myself of course. "brave brave sir robin bravely ran away..."
Doomcifer said:
Have you listened to Colour Haze yet ya shitstain?:wave:
no, i went beering right after downloading it and didn't get home until 3am at which time i had to take an emergency dump and go the fuck to sleep. probably tonight. :headbang:

Crimson Velvet said:
I'm so fucking broke these days, so I've mostly been listening to old favorites:

darkthrone_trans.jpg

Hvis%20Lyset%20Tar%20Oss.jpg

emperor_nightside.jpg

17745-0-300-0-300.jpg
dude those are the exact same albums i've been playing the last couple of days! rulage

oh yes, i don't want to buy that vv/hl reissue, 'cause I already have Vikingligr Veldi... i'm going to search until i find the emperor/enslaved one for a half decent price

Yeah, I'll still buy it if I ever find it, but it's still better to have a re-release to actually listen to. I've bought the re-releases of almost all my old originals.

Also, I've been listening a little bit to this:

daysofpurgatory01a.jpg

I like older Iced Earth, but their first vocalist did kind of a shabby job sometimes, so I jumped at this when it was released. I hadn't listened to it for a while, but I got the sudden urge to listen to the track "Burnt Offerings" the other day, so I brought it out...

not bad, those samples stuck in my head ... the music has a very U2ish feel to it.