Albums you sleep to....

I-doser files, so basically staticy white noise shit. It helps me get to sleep. Sometimes I listen to actual music too, usually bands like Tangerine Dream, Biosphere, Michael Maera, Paul Ruskay - spacey ambient shizzle.

The Angelic Process seem to have really grown in popularity the past year or so all over the internets, I never used to see them mentioned anywhere but now they're all over the place.

Does passing out on the couch/loungeroom floor count? Doubtful I could fill you in with that though:p

Once upon a time; The Gathering's debut "Always" was a favourite along with Tiamat, Aghast, Dead Can Dance, Elend, The 3rd & the Mortal and Equimanthorn. Seems like an eternity ago now...

Shape of Despair `illusions play
Katatonia `dance of december souls,brave murder day/sounds of decay
Evoken `embrace the emptiness
Anathema `OLD
My Dying Bride
October Tide `grey dawn

etc...

lectures (UC Berkeley, UCLA, TTC). usually history or biology or something like that--something I find interesting but don't find thought provoking.

Sometimes I'll drink...fall asleep / pass out...while listening to and playing a live Maiden DVD!:D...:kickass:...:zzz:

Many years ago for some reason I always fell asleep listening to a cassette of Van Halens Fair Warning. With the balance turned left and all you'd hear is nothing but Eddies guitar parts swooshing through the speaker. Amazing playing and tone on that album.

It doesn't usually matter what I sleep to. I slept to RIB yesterday, and Ambient the day before, and I noticed no difference.

Summoning - anything
Vinterriket - Eiszwielicht
Shape of Despair - Illusion's Play
ect.