Albums you sleep to....

Nick Drake - every album.

Nick Drake's nice ^^

For me it depends to what I listen to. Often to albums I recently bought but also often to some of these:

- Sentenced (most of the times to the songs: End of the Road, No One There, Guilt and Regret, We Are But Falling Leaves)
- In Flames (Sense of Purpose or Soundtrack to your escape albums)
- End of Green
- Norther
- Dark Tranquillity
- Sonata Arctica (The End of this Chapter most of the times)

What I couldn't hear when trying to sleep is Iron Maiden for example, or Children of Bodom...it makes you so awake *g*

Although I don't understand how people can fall asleep to music, a really good recommendation for this sort of thing are Red House Painters, probably slowcore's best band til further notice. Their music makes me wanna choke and cry.

I fall asleep to music every night, it's a must. The choice usually depends on how i'm feeling and how tired I am.

On the nights when it's harder to fall asleep to I have to put on mellower stuff and I know this is a Metal site but I fall asleep good to Counting Crows, Live, R.E.M., 3 Doors Down, Flaw but on the nights when I'm dead tired I can put on Unearth, Meshuggah, Chimaira, All that remains, mostly Albums that I know every song to so that when I wake up in the middle of the night I can still jam out.

I know the mellow stuffs alot different, but give it a shot, When Metals just not the mood of music I'm wanting those other bands definitely do the job.