Albums you wish you owned but can't find at a reasonable price

Phylactery

Feb 3, 2016
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if there is already an existing thread similar to this but I thought it might be a nice idea. Other members might be able to help obtain these if they have recently been/are going to be reissued or they know someone who is selling them. These can be demos, EPs, vinyls, etc.

For me, I wish I could find the following at a reasonable price:

Hirilorn - Legends of Evil and Eternal Death

Faustcoven - The Halo of Burning Wings
I own Rising from Below the Earth but I find the songs I've heard from The Halo... to be superior.

The Chasm - Conjuration of the Spectral Empire
I own this digitally because the money went to Corchado so I didn't mind supporting one of my favourite bands but I'd still really like to own a physical copy.

Sorcier des Glaces - Moonrise in Total Darkness

Sacramentum - Finis Malorum
My first copy of Far Away from the Sun had this EP included but the CD player in my car decided to die and broke the disc so I had to buy the reissue of Far Away from the Sun which does not include it.

Hellwitch - Syzygial Miscreancy
This is going for about 80-100 dollars at the minute on Discogs.

Cadaver - ...In Pains
I once thought I found this a long time ago when I was ordering the Welcome my Last Chapter by Vinterland reissue from TempleofDarkness as they had it listed, but it turned out they didn't have any copies. They offered me the In the Arms of... EP by Morpheus instead which I declined because I hadn't heard anything from it, was this a mistake?

There are probably a lot more I'm forgetting that I'll post later.

Last edited:
Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
Solitude Aeturnus' Into The Depths Of Sorrow
(as much a condition/quality problem for me as it is a price one)

Penance's The Road Less Travelled

The Obsessed's self titled

Really chafes my tits.

I've got the reissue of Halo of Burning Wings. I had no idea it was even worth anything. I also have Tales of Medusa - The Fatal Wounding Gaze that I see still sells for over $100 on ebay, but mine has some bullshit damage to the sleeve and case so mine is probably only about $75.

I'm not sure there is anything I really want except every Summoning album on LP so my CD collection can match.

Hey, CIG, I own The Obsessed on CD as well. You talking vinyl?

Solitude Aeturnus' Into The Depths Of Sorrow
(as much a condition/quality problem for me as it is a price one)

Penance's The Road Less Travelled

The Obsessed's self titled

Really chafes my tits.

I actually bought Into the Depths of Sorrow off discogs about a year ago in pretty good condition for about £12 with postage. It's a great record but I prefer Beyond the Crimson Horizon.

The Faustcoven reissue is on vinyl and unfortunately I don't have a vinyl player. It's quite difficult to find on CD for around the £10-15 mark.

I actually bought Into the Depths of Sorrow off discogs about a year ago in pretty good condition for about £12 with postage. It's a great record but I prefer Beyond the Crimson Horizon.

The Faustcoven reissue is on vinyl and unfortunately I don't have a vinyl player. It's quite difficult to find on CD for around the £10-15 mark.

Damn. Nice one. Shipping to Australia from pretty much anywhere is usually the final nail in the coffin for me.
I have a copy on cassette because there were tons of tape copies made in southeast Asia but that thing is getting real worn out.

Obsidian Gate - The Nightspectral Voyage (not a Russian boot)

Seance - Saltrubbed Eyes/Fornever Laid to Rest

Cemetary - An Evil Shade of Grey

Pungent Stench - For God Your Soul.... for Me Your Flesh

Reino Ermitano - S/T

Been looking for those for a while.

Reactions: CiG
Syzygial Miscreancy is only $15 on Discogs (plus shipping) if you don't have anything against the reissue. Someone here (sorry I forget names so easily) sold it to me recently and the sound quality seems fine to me.

If demos are included, I'd like to hear the first two Grinder tapes (German speed/thrash band). Last I checked they always sat at $200 on eBay as a Buy It Now, and it seems like no one will ever rip them.

Hirilorn - Legends of Evil and Eternal Death

This is near the top of my list. I'd pay a decent amount for the original CD. Others:

Amon - Shemhamforash
Blot Mine - Porphyrogenesis
Nox Intempesta - Infernal Pandaemonium
Messiah Force - The Last Day

I knocked two of my list last month by securing the Hypervorea pressings of Legion of Doom's For Those of the Blood and Agatus - Dawn of Martyrdom without paying too much.

I own the Hirilorn Cd. At one time I owned all the cds on Cassetteisgods list. I own that The Chasm cd. I used to own those two Seance cds. The Faustcoven as well.

Id like Headless Cross for a decent price.

I've got a copy of Headless Cross. Pretty badass miniature LP replica. According to discogs it's the legit euro IRS records release, so that's pretty cool.

Most of the Illdisposed back catalog before 1-800 Vindication
Invocator - Excursion Demise
Fleshcrawl - Descend into the Absurd
Monstrosity full lengths with Corpsegrinder
Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten and Pierced from Within

Syzygial Miscreancy is only $15 on Discogs (plus shipping) if you don't have anything against the reissue. Someone here (sorry I forget names so easily) sold it to me recently and the sound quality seems fine to me.

Is it? I have it on my want list and they send me emails when a new one is available and they've all been 80-100 dollars. I don't generally have a problem with reissues but when they add a load of bonus tracks and change the artwork it can be annoying.

@Slayed Necros - what's that Legion of Doom album like? I've only heard Kingdom of Endless Darkness which is great, I especially find the title track to be brilliant.