Albums you wish you owned but can't find at a reasonable price

Porcupine Tree - Deadwing (vinyl)
Iron Maiden - Dance of Death, Fear of the Dark, Brave New World, Virtual IX, The X Factor (vinyl)
Judas Priest - Jugulator, Demolition (vinyl)
Saxon - Killing Ground, Metalhead, Unleash The Beast, Dogs of War (vinyl)
Ethel The Frog (CD)
Fleshcrawl - Descend Into The Absurd (CD)
Cemetary - Evil Shade Of Grey (CD)
Pink Floyd - Pulse (vinyl)
Bunch of Sopor Aeternus stuff on vinyl

Between my wishlists there are around 1500 albums I'm wanting to pick up so I'm sure there are more.

Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon

I really want the gold CD reissue like my copy of Into the Depths of Sorrow.

Should turn this into the

"Do you know where I can get this" or "does some distro still carry this" thread. Might actually be helpful and is already better than that dreadful distro review thread everyone hates.

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Should turn this into the

"Do you know where I can get this" or "does some distro still carry this" thread. Might actually be helpful and is already better than that dreadful distro review thread everyone hates.

Yeah this would be a good idea, also as I said in the original post, some posters might know about upcoming reissues that others do not which would be helpful.

Crimson Relic - Purgatory's Reign
I love the Celtic Frostian rhythms and sick vocals on this one but I can't find it anywhere and there has been no reissue as far as I'm aware.

@Slayed Necros - what's that Legion of Doom album like? I've only heard Kingdom of Endless Darkness which is great, I especially find the title track to be brilliant.

It's basically the exact same style with more prominent keyboards. Worthy, but not at the same level of the debut.

That Crimson Relic album absolutely rules. Criminally underrated. I love the use of timpani alongside the huge doomy riffs. Glad I found a really cheap copy a few years back.

I like the idea of turning this into a "does some distro still carry this" thread. I'm fairly sure the first two Runemagick albums are dirt cheap on discogs btw.

Thought of a few more:

Deathrow - Raging Steel
Flames of Hell - Fire and Steel
Funeral Frost - Queen of Frost
Legend - From the Fjords
Oliver Magnum - Oliver Magnum
Warrant - First Strike / The Enforcer

Discogs is great. I wouldn't buy from someone that didn't accept PayPal though. On rare items it can be a bit of a crapshoot but the ability to save stuff in your want list until it's actually listed is badass.

Discogs is great. Give it a try.

Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten and Pierced from Within

Damn. At one point I owned like 3 copies of each of those.

Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon

I really want the gold CD reissue like my copy of Into the Depths of Sorrow.

That's the version I have, it was quite easy to find over here for a period actually. Weird for this part of Australia.