Alcoholics Anonymous Thread

Dazed and Brutal

Yall About to Witness
May 16, 2006
Winterless New Jersey
Share your wonderful stories of Drunkeness in here or simply post here when your in that beutiful realm of dizziness.

Yesterday I was able to finish off the trifecta (three days of straight up drnuken bliss); polishing off a good 50 beers in three days.

50 12 oz beers?

Thats pretty good.

Saturday I killed 8 40's in 8 hours on a bet!!!

It was sickening. I ended up playing Celtic frost at a family BBQ ahhaha

BBQ ARE AWESOME!!! :p

Favorite drunk moments.

Me and a friend went to price chopper shit faced at like 11 and stold an electric cart and drove it around the parking lot. After this we drove it across the road to the hotel and left it right in the middle of the entrance. We were going to drive it down into this little pond but it would get stuck.

A friend of mines sister and her boyfriend left town and we chilled at there house and ended up listening to music all night through a playstation on the crappy TV speakers. We drank around 12 beers smoked a few bowls and than had shots. We were beyond fucked up.

worst moment.

I went outside to take a piss one time and ended up falling on the ground and layed there for about 10 minutes and could not get up by myself. ha

One time I woke up in my bed with puke and it was so bad I through out the entire bed. I think I might have pissed my pants also.

Alright, the famous story.

I got a kid out of deep shit a while back, so he repaid the favor by giving me a bottle of Doers Scotch Whiskey for free. Aged. I decided to get nice and drunk after school, but couldn't find anyone to drink with me. I usually never drink anything BUT hard liquor, so I don't know why I fucked up so bad.

So I drank about half the bottle and ended up piss drunk, stumbling through the doors of the public library. I was with a sober friend at that point. I warned him that I planned to get drunker than ever before, so I needed a babysitter. He agreed. Being drunk, I wasn't thinking too clearly. Even though I was so drunk I dropped the bottle multiple times after drinking more than half (15+ ounces, so about 15 beers worth) I figured I wasn't drunk enough so I drank the other half. In the end, I drank about 33 ounces of aged scotch whiskey (About 33 beers worth of alchohol, shit.) I soon became so drunk I could no longer stand, or even keep my head up while sitting. I tried to ask a girl with us if I could use her phone, but all that came out was bits of my phone number, mumbled out of my mouth. I kept drooping my head to the side, like a retarded person. Eventually I blacked out and began puking everywhere. After I puked for a really long time, all over the place, I began having seizures. I passed out and my breathing slowed. My friend brought me to the hospital where I was put on a respirator and airlifted to Boston. I stayed under a medically induced slumber for a few days, and my stomach was pumped a shitload of times. When I came to, I had tubes sticking out of every orifice in my body. Let me tell you, it is unpleasant having a tube removed from your dick while you are awake.

Anyway, I went home. I couldn't walk for days. I had temporary nerve damage in my feet as well.

Let's just say it was the worst hangover ever.

I went out yesterday and drank the following beers:
Hoegaarden
Anchor Liberty Ale
Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout
Staropramen
Abita Purple Haze
Wheach

I mainly drink because I like beers and fine spirits. I don't get fucked up and do stupid things.

I rarely drink and get drunk quickly when I do, so there's not much to tell. A faint sweetly sickening odor of semi-digested mushrooms in my bedroom is all that reminds me of my last major drinking binge on New Year's Eve.

Drinking 8 beers, half a bottle of whiskey and a full bottle of 55% stuff with a weird name, when I was about 12. Had a three day hangover, vomed blood.

Also when I travelled to Cuba with my brother two years ago, we were playing pool and kept asking for Rum and coke as we had all inclusive wrist bands. However they fill it up basically to the top with rum and a dash of coke. After about 10 of these and being completely wrecked, my brother egged me on to strip naked, which I did. After waltzing around the hotel naked at 8pm when people were eating dinner, there was a large formal dinner party in one of the halls, with a piano. So I just ran in still completely naked, jumped on the piano and started dancing like a fucking tosser. Old peoples faces were priceless. We eventually got kicked out of the hotel, was worth it though. :loco:

Alright, the famous story.

I got a kid out of deep shit a while back, so he repaid the favor by giving me a bottle of Doers Scotch Whiskey for free. Aged. I decided to get nice and drunk after school, but couldn't find anyone to drink with me. I usually never drink anything BUT hard liquor, so I don't know why I fucked up so bad.

So I drank about half the bottle and ended up piss drunk, stumbling through the doors of the public library. I was with a sober friend at that point. I warned him that I planned to get drunker than ever before, so I needed a babysitter. He agreed. Being drunk, I wasn't thinking too clearly. Even though I was so drunk I dropped the bottle multiple times after drinking more than half (15+ ounces, so about 15 beers worth) I figured I wasn't drunk enough so I drank the other half. In the end, I drank about 33 ounces of aged scotch whiskey (About 33 beers worth of alchohol, shit.) I soon became so drunk I could no longer stand, or even keep my head up while sitting. I tried to ask a girl with us if I could use her phone, but all that came out was bits of my phone number, mumbled out of my mouth. I kept drooping my head to the side, like a retarded person. Eventually I blacked out and began puking everywhere. After I puked for a really long time, all over the place, I began having seizures. I passed out and my breathing slowed. My friend brought me to the hospital where I was put on a respirator and airlifted to Boston. I stayed under a medically induced slumber for a few days, and my stomach was pumped a shitload of times. When I came to, I had tubes sticking out of every orifice in my body. Let me tell you, it is unpleasant having a tube removed from your dick while you are awake.

Anyway, I went home. I couldn't walk for days. I had temporary nerve damage in my feet as well.

Let's just say it was the worst hangover ever.

:lol: and you call me a dumbass!!!