Alcoholics Anonymous Thread

If you actually did seven shots in 16 minutes, you will either vomit immediately or be seriously ill. I don't know how you avoid hospitilization if doing 25 shots, unless you weigh like, 400 pounds.

I bet that Unibroue Vintage Ale is quite good. Anything from that brewery is solid.

Holy bloody jesus on a cross I'm very hungover this morning.

I'm not :p

Hope you get through it ok soon. Try some menudo.

When I was young I only drank to get drunk, but I was a lightweight, so after usually < 6 beers + some weed, I was usually :puke:

I stopped drinking alltogether about 18 years ago. Started up again, but in moderation, maybe 6-8 years ago and am really enjoying drinking some good beer.

Well normally I will drink in moderation, but since summer has just started I need to celebrate. Also, I have only one week till football begins so I need to salvage the little time of freedom I have.

Got well and truly tanked last night. On my way back on the subway, I suddenly felt the need to puke and as luck would have it, the train was pulling up at a stop, so I coated the platform in vomit instead of the feet of lots of Japanese people. And I found out that I can speak Japanese much better when I am drunk.