Alcoholics Anonymous Thread

Learn to punctuate please.

Anyway, am I alone in that beer makes me have to piss like a God damn horse? I had seven beers the other night and had to piss like eight times.
Fucking sucks, I hear ya. Small bladders run in the family so Im pissing at least once every beer. An ongoing joke w/ my buddies: "Where the fuck you goin? Pissing AGAIN?"

I just bought a bottle of Dewar's White Label. Actually pretty nice. I'd take this over Red Label, and at $20, it's worth a bit more than Cutty Sark or Ballantine's.

J.W. Green Label is probably the best Scotch I've had to date. Can't buy it too often at $50 a bottle though.

And all the threads like this which seem to eventually turn out to be boasting about how much people can drink are funny. You silly Americans drink like 14 year olds over here. :p

List your top 3 liquors...

1. Amaretto
2. Kahlua
3. Frangelico
Those are all tasty, but stop being a girl.

1. scotch
2. scotch
3. irish whiskey

Brandy isn't a bad bargain drink. It's generally a bad mixer though.

Actually, a really good drink you should try is to mix 1/3 kahlua or starbucks liquour, 1/3 amaretto or hazelnut (Frangelico), and 1/3 vodka for a kick. Over ice, this drink is delicious. Works very well with either amaretto or hazelnut.

Oh, and Fat Tire is indeed a very nice beer.

The same size as an average wine bottle.

So you were like.. the fattest 12 year old ever or something? A wine bottle of 55% stuff would be the equivalent of what.. over 20 beers. Plus half a bottle of JD... probably going on 10 beers. And 7 or how ever many beers you said you had. So a 12 year old consumed over 35 beers worth of alcohol, and survived.

Okay. ;D

i drank about a little less than a half-pint of Everclear passed out in my own puke(more like dry-heaves tiny bit o puke)after smoking a few bowls got home somehow for summer school after maybe 2 hours of sleep.still drunk/hungover.Thought i had to shit and something which looked like black oil came out my ass.Worse hangover ever.friend at school thought i looked half dead.Teacher was pissed I kept going to sleep at my desk..things got worse about the next 13 years or so til I quit.lots of DUI's and shit...institutionalized ect.....

So you were like.. the fattest 12 year old ever or something? A wine bottle of 55% stuff would be the equivalent of what.. over 20 beers. Plus half a bottle of JD... probably going on 10 beers. And 7 or how ever many beers you said you had. So a 12 year old consumed over 35 beers worth of alcohol, and survived.

Okay. ;D

No Im not fat, but I was in a dreadful state but ive always been able to drink alot. I can drink about 15 cans of beer before feeling anything.

No Im not fat, but I was in a dreadful state but ive always been able to drink alot. I can drink about 15 cans of beer before feeling anything.

I still think what ever it was you said you drank when you were 12 is bullshit. That is easily enough to kill a heavy drinker. ;p

Nope, it runs in the family. My dad is an alcoholic, and I wont even start to tell you what he drinks most nights. But again you would say it would kill someone, it doesnt.

Well my argument here was based upon an article I read recently where a man died of drinking 17 beers or something. I know what alcoholism is like yet I still do not believe a 12 year old could drink what you said.

Alcoholism may run in families as much as people are more easily addicted to things but the ability to cope with ridiculous amounts of a subtance... I highly doubt, too many variables. ;o