Alcoholics Anonymous Thread

Was that 17 beer cans or pints?

Because I drink 17 cans quite easily on a summers day, im drunk at the end of it, but in no state to have my stomach pumped or die. He just had a very weak liver.

I have no idea what's going ons o fuck this. If you can drink that much I pity you... I feel bad for my self being able to take 20 cans while only weighing 10 and a half stone. ;p

Does anybody actually drink beer because they like it and in moderation? You know, say, like you would normally drink something? I mean, you rarely hear of people binging on a 12 pack of coke, or chugging a gallon of water. So clearly most people drink to get drunk, and not because it's a good beverage. You don't normally take in that much liquid...and I don't care for getting drunk, so I don't bother drinking. Plus all of the beer I've tasted has been shit.

I love good beer, and drink in moderation. I will usually only have 1 to 2 12 oz beers, or one bomber (22oz bottle). With good strong beer, I can feel it, but I am not drunk. With food you feel it even less. I do sometimes have a beer with food, but I prefer water.

I can't stand most of the commercial big name stuff out there, but there are a lot of microbreweries that make good strong tasty beers that I really enjoy. I think my favorite is Arrogant Bastard by Stone Brewery, although they put out a Barley Wine style ale that was just amazing. Other than that I like good hoppy beers, like IPAs.

ack

intro.gif

:kickass:

I'm going to give a good review to Forty Creek Barrel Reserve Canadian Whisky. Very good for being in the $20 price range. A good change of pace vs. a Scotch or Irish. Very creamy mouthfeel, with lots of vanilla and walnut in the palate.

Some good beers I've had lately include:
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Porter
anything from Unibroue brewery
Young's Double Chocolate Stout (pub can)
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy (a good refresher)

Ever since I got alchohol poisioning, the only thing i can stand is beer. Anything harder than that sickens me. The taste, the tingle, smell, everything. It makes me want to puke. I'm sure it will pass with time, but for now, I'm no drinker.

My fried was a little drunk when he went to a seven eleven on day.

He got two hotdogs. When he started to put on the condiments, he heaped them on and said " HMMMMMM!!!!" every time.

Then when he walked out he held the hot dogs high and said "Celebration!"

rly

have fun waking up in puke or hugging your toilet seat tomorrow. I just started my second beer and need to drink a lot faster or I will be up until like 3,4 in the morning.