Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :( :( :( that's horrible, I sincerely hope she gets better. Did she break her hip? Judging from my experience, if an old person breaks his/her hip, it's downhill from there. I've seen it with three of my four Großeltern (grandpas).

She was conscious and telling you to clean the blood (admittedly that is quite funny), so there's no apparent immediate damage. The head is a strong part of the body, you just have to wait and see if there's blood accumulating inside or not. Hugs from Costa Rica :D:wave: .

Hi, thks ^^ well i went there to see her , shes okay but we are worried about her head, we will take my grandmother to do a tomography to see the inside of her head, im worried about blood coagulation and this kind of thing :\ and probably she didn't broke anything thks god but im worried about the inside of her head.

what an ugly situation!
i hope nothing really serious has happened to her. did she hit her forhead or the back side of the head?
many hugs!!!!

Sigurðr;9572543 said:
I don't know the english name, its right between her eyebrows.

usually it's not a risky and fragile point. the forehead is a sort of natural bumper. the most dangerous part of the head is the back side.
once i did a car accident and i hit the windscreen of the car with my forhead. when the ambulance came told me to do not worry because it's a "safe place", you will have some headache maybe but the risk of an internal haematoma is really low, and the bone is really hard in that part. they also told me that it would be more worrying if i had hit another part of the head.

so probably she will get better very soon...or at least this is my hope!!!

usually it's not a risky and fragile point. the forehead is a sort of natural bumper. the most dangerous part of the head is the back side.
once i did a car accident and i hit the windscreen of the car with my forhead. when the ambulance came told me to do not worry because it's a "safe place", you will have some headache maybe but the risk of an internal haematoma is really low, and the bone is really hard in that part. they also told me that it would be more worrying if i had hit another part of the head.

so probably she will get better very soon...or at least this is my hope!!!

mine too, how was that car accident? ): she's 'normal' right now but im worried abtou internal haematoma and blood coagulation but i think it's everything okay

Sigurðr;9572609 said:
mine too, how was that car accident? ): she's 'normal' right now but im worried abtou internal haematoma and blood coagulation but i think it's everything okay

nothing serious. a car which was coming from minor street didn't stop so my boyfriend trying to avoid it hit a parked car.
so the fault became ours :(
but you know, survival istinct is stronger than reason, and when you have only 1-2 second to decide what to do, you try to avoid the nearest car hoping to brake in time....

nothing serious. a car which was coming from minor street didn't stop so my boyfriend trying to avoid it hit a parked car.
so the fault became ours :(
but you know, survival istinct is stronger than reason, and when you have only 1-2 second to decide what to do, you try to avoid the nearest car hoping to brake in time....

): but the guy from the other car talked to you? i think he needed to pay for the car.. my grandmother arrived a few minutes ago, everything is okay, she took a x-ray exam and theres 'nothing wrong inside her head, thanks god..im so happy

Sigurðr;9572643 said:
): but the guy from the other car talked to you? i think he needed to pay for the car.. my grandmother arrived a few minutes ago, everything is okay, she took a x-ray exam and theres 'nothing wrong inside her head, thanks god..im so happy

at least one good news today!!!! :D

no he didn't pay because he had to pay our car (and the other car) if we hit his car (and as a consequence we hit the parked car), but having we avoided his car nothing proved that he didn't stop at the signal and the accident was caused by him....fucking stupid laws. :( to have the right on our side we should not avoid him, but hit his car instead....but the human instict is to avoid an obstacle if you see it in time, not to crash into it!
and the fucking asshole also moved his car from the crossing!!!!!!

but be sure i cursed him and his family till the 7th generation!!! if half of my curses has reached him i think something really bad has come on his way!!!! :D

at least one good news today!!!! :D
Yes *-* Im so eased right now, in these situations our minds thinks the worst case scenario possible and that's not a good thing to do

but be sure i cursed him and his family till the 7th generation!!! if half of my curses has reached him i think something really bad has come on his way!!!! :D

LOL I think the same, hope that my grandma's accident wasn't a consequence of your terrible curse :Shedevil: *kidding :)*

^ See? I told you she was going to be fine, I'm really happy about that :) .

thks :) i was so worried, and i saw the whole accident, it was very traumatic... and there is another creepy factor, when i was entering the kitchen i saw her in the chair and i thought "if she falls..will be a tragedy" and 1s later she really fell :/ but im better right now, im trying to help her in anything i can, and thks to you and lefay because i was better when both of you started to talk to me, so thank you :)

Sigurðr;9572785 said:
thks :) i was so worried, and i saw the whole accident, it was very traumatic... and there is another creepy factor, when i was entering the kitchen i saw her in the chair and i thought "if she falls..will be a tragedy" and 1s later she really fell :/ but im better right now, im trying to help her in anything i can, and thks to you and lefay because i was better when both of you started to talk to me, so thank you :)

No problem, one does what one can :) . Haha yeah it must've been pretty traumatic, and I'm sure you saw her falling in slow-motion :lol: . A Yuletide miracle!

another pantagruelic lunch awaits me today, i'm gonna die....for sure!

Haha pantagruelic, I love that word :lol:. I won't eat a lot today but bloody hell, I did devour a lot of food during this week (albeit a lot less than other Yuletide festivities. And yes, I've lost 5 kilos/11 pounds in 2 weeks. Not sure what I'm doing, but it's working :guh::D.

Haha pantagruelic, I love that word :lol:. I won't eat a lot today but bloody hell, I did devour a lot of food during this week (albeit a lot less than other Yuletide festivities. And yes, I've lost 5 kilos/11 pounds in 2 weeks. Not sure what I'm doing, but it's working :guh::D.

i'm still alive, i don't know why but i survived.
now the last proof, 31th of december, if i survive to this, i'm immortal!!!! :D
one of my best friend is a superb cook, and he will cook for that night, but he has some problems with dimensions and portions, so he ends up every fucking time cooking for 20 when we are only 10!!!! :loco:

how did you managed to loose so much weight in a so short time?
teach me please, cause i need an emergency rescue plan post-holidays !!!!!!!

i'm still alive, i don't know why but i survived.
now the last proof, 31th of december, if i survive to this, i'm immortal!!!! :D
one of my best friend is a superb cook, and he will cook for that night, but he has some problems with dimensions and portions, so he ends up every fucking time cooking for 20 when we are only 10!!!! :loco:

how did you managed to loose so much weight in a so short time?
teach me please, cause i need an emergency rescue plan post-holidays !!!!!!!

Haha I wish I had a chef friend, I'm the only one who can cook something decent. I do prepare a rather good fish :) .

My trick: Getting sick and "almost die"; barely eat anything for a week and drink lots of liquid :p .

^ Going to a friend's house, hopefully I'll get totally drunk. Which is something I rarely do, but fuck the occasion calls for it.

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today,
Tomorrow will be dying.
- Robert Herrick

uhm nothing. A day just like any other :p i think i'm not even going outside this time to watch the fireworks as i'm scared as hell of those :oops: There's a russian saying that goes something like "The way you enter the new year is how the year is going to be" :D i know it's silly but better safe than sorry :lol: so i'm going to at least make myself look pretty and clean the house :lol:

uhm nothing. A day just like any other :p i think i'm not even going outside this time to watch the fireworks as i'm scared as hell of those :oops: There's a russian saying that goes something like "The way you enter the new year is how the year is going to be" :D i know it's silly but better safe than sorry :lol: so i'm going to at least make myself look pretty and clean the house :lol:

I entered 2009 puking, entered 2010 making out with a gruesome chick. I wonder how tomorrow ends up. I just hope I don't wake up in Vegas, married to some butt ugly ogre.