Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Djöfull;9769833 said:
Italians reaaaaally use that? Or just some arty-creative types?

i don't know if i can speak for the entire country, but yes, in my region they are commonly used. and they are not so artistic. this one is artistic:

madonna maiala bastarda incinghialita inculata a sangue da un gregge di mufloni lebbrosi.

don't make me translate please :lol:

i don't know if i can speak for the entire country, but yes, in my region they are commonly used. and they are not so artistic. this one is artistic:

madonna maiala bastarda incinghialita inculata a sangue da un gregge di mufloni lebbrosi.

Haha no need for translation… capitto tutto. Funny, hahaha "mufloni lebbrosi" :lol:.

I can't force you through cyberpressure... but listen to this dramatic break up letter instead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody, I'm Erik Erna's fiancee, Sadi. He finally got me to join. ^_^

Why the heck would you want to date a wrestler…? Just kidding, welcome to the forum! Awwwww first forum couple :worship::oops: .

Van and Jeff quit Nevermore.=( Worst. News. EVER!

I thought I had posted it here. Yup, sad news, Nevermore is "no more".

Why the heck would you want to date a wrestler…? Just kidding, welcome to the forum!

Haha, thanks. :)

I saw the Borknagar news through their Facebook, but don't have much time to read it at the moment. Must read later!