Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

I played poker once with some random people. We were all waiting in line for a Dimmu Borgir show here in Montreal.

I played like 5 hands and each time i had no clue what I had in my hand, and it ended up as

random dude 1 : "damn it, nothing" **throws cards down**
random dude 2 : "Hey, I win guys." **shows cards**
random dude 3 : "well you beat me, shit"
me : "is that hand worth anything?"
3 other guys : DAMN IT, WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING
me : **laughs**

:p

i'm totally furious and pissed of :mad:

the three concert i've planned to go this month have been all delayed (and i knew it yesterday):
finntroll - today
marduk + enslaved + keep of kalessin + melechesh - 18th may
unleashed - 22 th may

i have no words....

ENSLAVED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm a fan of post-apocalypse movies. I'm currently watching a show called 'Jericho', which is about a nuclear terrorist attack which leaves America in a state of disaster. Seemingly cut off from the world outside, a small Kansas town deals with the aftermath of their changed world.:) It's pretty good...

I'm a fan of post-apocalypse movies. I'm currently watching a show called 'Jericho', which is about a nuclear terrorist attack which leaves America in a state of disaster. Seemingly cut off from the world outside, a small Kansas town deals with the aftermath of their changed world.:) It's pretty good...

I watch Heroes

Yeah, post-apocalyptic movies and books are really interesting. Can you recommend any?

For some reason that show failed to grab my attention..i've seen the first 5,6 episodes, that was it. Same thing happened with the third season of Lost.. which is crap now IMO.

yeah the first 5-6 episodes are quite boring but that's because they have to build several plots that intersect at some points
it gets much more interesting and action-y after the 10th episode

yeah the first 5-6 episodes are quite boring but that's because they have to build several plots that intersect at some points
it gets much more interesting and action-y after the 10th episode

Fine! I'll give it a try, it had better be the best damn tv show ever!

Rivfadír;6139314 said:
I'm very much in love and I'm happy \o/

Jamiroquai - Little L

By the music you're listening to.. I'm guessing with another man? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Just kidding! Congrats!:)