Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Niiiice, sorry to double post but I am totally happy right now. Started a bit of a music project with my boyfriend now, going to be working on a few songs properly (so far we've only really thrown samples of what we can do to each other). I'm writing a few songs at the moment, although I like to work backwards... lyrics first, songs work around them! I'm going to be doing clean vocals and synths and junk. Boyfriend doing all the rest (because I am way too cheap to go and buy myself anything else at the moment).

This is going to be some fun n_n
Nice to finally be creative with something else other than Painting (like I said, in an art block)

Rivfadír;6145518 said:
That sounds cool. Be sure to link us to it, when you've got some tracks.

By the way, did you ever start that weird picture I suggested? :D

Will do, I'll probably show all you guys first, wheee.

Been giving it a go but I suck at drawing people surfing it seems. Stupid Cornelius. *shakes fist*

Almost 30 outside today, one of the first hot days of the year. Cant believe fricking summer is coming already. BEGONE YE SUMMER.

I want my grim and frostbitten winter.

**goes in his fridge and slams the door shut**

Almost 30 outside today, one of the first hot days of the year. Cant believe fricking summer is coming already. BEGONE YE SUMMER.

Lucky you!
I freeze as hell every morning when I go to work. It's usually only a couple of degrees above zero and it takes about lunchtime until I stop freezing... And I live in fucking southern Sweden!

here is fucking summer since two months :erk:
the weather is going crazy, nearly no winter this year in the middle of italy!

It rained here yesterday......it nearly always rains! It's like warm (10 degrees) and windy today though

Summer FTW. Can't wait to start swimming again outside.

Anyway, I saw spider-man 3 last night.. it was mostly a pile of steaming crap.

i'm totally furious and pissed of :mad:

the three concert i've planned to go this month have been all delayed (and i knew it yesterday):
finntroll - today
marduk + enslaved + keep of kalessin + melechesh - 18th may
unleashed - 22 th may

i have no words....

ENSLAVED :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't understand what's happening here with the concerts, it's kinda boycott:mad:

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT A MAN OR A WOMAN?"
"HAHAHA IT'S A WOMAN, OH MY GOD WHAT A HORRIBLE BEAST"
"OH SHIT WHERE'S THE SUN? OH I SEE THAT FAT BITCH IS BLOCKING IT"

I love people n_n

You should start mocking them:heh:

got room for a french canadian down at your place? lol

:lol:
Yes, Indeed! My sister is living in the USA, and nobody is using her room. She is coming back next month thought :)

Seems me and Vampyrian are the only ones who enjoy summer.

You guys enjoy summer because you don't know south american summer :)
Summer is nice thought... you can see girls wearing bikinis! :headbang:
:lol: