Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Being metal, you have to be evil :3

AHAHAHAWAT.jpg

i never said it was a bad thing

Bwhaha, oh god I need to stop drinking alcohol when I'm on the internet ;_;
Sorry. I know the paints are bad for skin, but I'm an idiot and as long as it's fun I'll do it. It was all stuck in my hair too, took forever to wash it out.
*sigh* Oh so happy now.
Thanks guys ;)

I'll put this paiting in the same "OMGFRICKINGGREAT" category as the one for which I wrote "Sunken Eyes" ;)

I might come up with something about this one too, its definitely the sort of painting that brings up words to my mind. I'll keep you posted, dear lady painter :)

OH MY GOD.
Sorry for the random vanity, but I have been working on a painting for months now, and FINALLY I have become fairly happy with it, minus a few little things that need to be improved. I have worked so hard on this, crying my eyes out with so much mental pain because I cannot get it perfect (YAY FOR EMOTIONAL ARTISTS). I finally finished it tonight, the only problem is that this picture will never properly be seen with human eyes other than my own... because eh.. no one cares about my art in real life, and I cannot scan or take a photo to show online because I don't have the equipment...

All I have is this extremely low quality webcam shot
mountainhuhco4.jpg

which does not show the details of course, and for some reason makes everything look extremely blue.

The main thing I need to improve is one of the mountain peaks.. seems too sharp and desolated, it's the one on the right that sticks out a lot. I think I need to make it a tiny bit more flat on the peak, and the entire mountain a bit more wider.
;_;

:OMG: it's such an amazing painting!!! I thing even better with its true colors

I'll put this paiting in the same "OMGFRICKINGGREAT" category as the one for which I wrote "Sunken Eyes" ;)

I might come up with something about this one too, its definitely the sort of painting that brings up words to my mind. I'll keep you posted, dear lady painter :)

Your beautiful writing is always something that will keep me going. It's much appreciated <3

Man am I happy! The new Behemoth album has finally leaked and I can't wait to hear the thing. Should be insane!:*

Edit: And I can't believe it but it's true, Warrel Dane (quite possibly the best vocalist around nowadays) does guest vocals on one of the tracks:D That was shocking to say the least, to find Nevermore's frontman on the new Behemoth album... but it sounds killer.

Man am I happy! The new Behemoth album has finally leaked and I can't wait to hear the thing. Should be insane!:*

Edit: And I can't believe it but it's true, Warrel Dane (quite possibly the best vocalist around nowadays) does guest vocals on one of the tracks:D That was shocking to say the least, to find Nevermore's frontman on the new Behemoth album... but it sounds killer.

Behemoth had a concert in Israel in April and I didn't go...my friends told me it was a blast...haven't heard the new album though

Ahaha, thanks I'm honoured.

Oh, I bet you are.:)

In other news, had some problems with the cops today... but I'm innocent so I should be fine, still... got a bit scary there.:D

Oh and, when's the new Waterclime album coming out (20. June?)? Any Fission news? Man I hate that about Vintersorg... takes ages to get an update on what's going on with his musical endeavors.

Arrested for being too kvlt? :headbang:
Seriously, what happened? The Police are not fun.

A long story really, I wasn't arrested but I was issued a fine today for something I just didn't fucking do. It all happened yesterday in school. I was accused...but of course not proven guilty or anything so I should be fine, I'm gonna send a complaint and if that fails, I'm gonna sue the fuck out of the person who accused me.:D The police aren't fun no, but it's really not their fault, well most of it isn't:D still.. FUCK THE POLICE!