Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

I believe thath Åkerfeldt is fed up with metal stereotypes and metal obligations. Plus he's really into 70s prog and some album covers in that era had members on the cover(?). I'm kind of laughing inside for all the serious Opeth fans that will dislike it. I know a serious guy who definately doesn't like humour in music and has an Opeth tattoo.

Djöfull;9848966 said:
I believe thath Åkerfeldt is fed up with metal stereotypes and metal obligations. Plus he's really into 70s prog and some album covers in that era had members on the cover(?). I'm kind of laughing inside for all the serious Opeth fans that will dislike it. I know a serious guy who definately doesn't like humour in music and has an Opeth tattoo.

He may tattoo that tree with the guys faces on it ;), including Per falling from it . seriously, it's just a bad joke.

I think it's a pretty good one.

Not too self indulgent like...
cover_23121642009.jpg

The jury is still out I'm afraid. I haven't been able to locate a cleaning CD to test on it yet, so no change so far...

:fu:
And what the hell is up with this new smily??
Yeah, that's difficult to find even here in the the third world. I know I mentioned that before, you :fu: .

Djöfull;9848966 said:
Opeth has always tried to do new stuff. Sometimes they nail it… sometimes they don't haha.

He may tattoo that tree with the guys faces on it ;), including Per falling from it . seriously, it's just a bad joke.
:lol: Opeth fanboys are so blind that I want to see how many of them get a tattoo of the tree. Because that's the best part of the cover, obviously.

Djöfull;9849359 said:
I think it's a pretty good one.
Not too self indulgent like...
cover_23121642009.jpg

ELP are awesome, don't mess with them :err:.

The jury i still out I'm afraid. I haven't been able to locate a cleaning CD to test on it yet, so no change so far...:fu:
And what the hell is up with this new smily??

Amazon.com should have them...

Just checked, they do. I'd link it except there's a bunch of different ones and amazon link search appears broken half the time. They go for as low as $2.99 (if you don't know U.S. conversion, that's like a hot dog and a coke).