Alexi and Kim

Maybe it is called a private life.... where people dont have to show the world their every move... Just a thought though...

You fucking idiot.

NeedledWarheart said:
Maybe it is called a private life.... where people dont have to show the world their every move... Just a thought though...

You fucking idiot.

Why dont you lose that fucking chip on your shoulder?? You are just out of puberty and should not have such animosity towards the world just yet. Wait until you grow up and have to deal with the shit I do on a daily basis, then you can bitch all you want....but leave it off the messageboard! Every fucking post you have, you bitch and say nasty things to and about everyone. We are all here to enjoy and pay our thanks to this great band ....talk to a shrink if you need to vent your bullshit!

Go see a shrink? Hahahaha, what because i repect the privacy of fellow metalheads and dont see the point in discussing their private lives on an open forum.
Here's a thought. Blow me.

NeedledWarheart said:
Go see a shrink? Hahahaha, what because i repect the privacy of fellow metalheads and dont see the point in discussing their private lives on an open forum.
Here's a thought. Blow me.
:lol:
To the maker of this thread.. they haven't been together for like a year now so why do you care :ill:
Yeah, Gavin is right though. It's their old private life that shouldnt be shared on an open forum. :loco:

Something_Wild said:
I havn't really seen one pic with them togeher, like holding each other or kissing or so. Maybe thay don't do that shit infront of the camera or on stage? just curius. :err:

Go to Bodom's site go to the media area and enter the summer 01 pictures there is a picture of Alexi and Kim which is about the best your gonna find.

I dont care whether they are together or not....its none of my business. Its just that every time you post, Needled, you say something nasty.

I saw a picture of them on the Sinergy page in which they were standing next to each other, holding each other. And Kim was way smaller than Alexi... since he's supposed to be a dwarf, Kim must be very tiny indeed! :D

As long as it's officially released photos on their homepages I find it OK to talk about them, but asking for more is pretty obtrusive. Needled got a point about respecting their privat lives, and most of his comments are sensible. The "fucking idiot" on this one was unneccessarily rude, though.

I think the reason people ask is that they genuinely care for the people that play in the bands that they love.

When Alexi and Kim got separated I was a little concerned, because it could have had bad results.

I agree that nagging about what happening in someone’s personal life is wrong because it aint "personal" if everyone knows it. But if the fans show concern when the people in the band have some problems. I personally think thats a good thing, and I would hope the people in the band would be thankful of the concern and support myself.