Alexi Laiho Quotes

Hmmm... I wonder how Alexi talks to his grandmother...

Maybe like this...

"Hi motherfucking grandmotherfucker, how the fuck are you?"
Hahahah!! :lol:

I think the he uses 'fuck' to give himself some extra time (while talking) to come up with his next words...English isn't his mothertongue so that would make sense right? :p
:lol: ....yeah, that would make sense. :p

it's just a stage image, I can't possibly believe he's like that when he's with his family
+1, I think so too.

Alexi's different off the stage, more shy I would say.

And really silly
:(

Ha, ha, ha! [in a mischievous tone] I was drunk, on my ass of course and in the back lounge on the bus, the window was open, and I decide to jump out of it.

Yay^ :rofl:

Could be posted already.. Butttt.. It made me laugh.

"Alexi: Yeah, well, I said that bec- (brutal hiccup attack) Motherfucker!!! I'm pissed off now. I gotta get some water or something. (leaves for a moment)"

um...."that's why you always keep an extra bottle around, feeling bad, you take a few sips and you have a first class scene again" (what's with the first class scene stuff?)

P.S. WTF does he say when he tosses meat at the audience?? I've seen it so many times and i still can't make it out....

I think he says something like. "Fucking cuguar food" which is some sort of lion or something, so it makes kinda sense:Smokin:

ok this one from the Thrashed Lost vid...

"Dude...do not go in there WOOOOOOOOHO!!!"
"Do NOT! go in there wooho!!!"

I'm sure Alexi has an excellent vocabulary in his native language - he's not an idiot. I don't think he's given enough credit
for how well he speaks English. I'm studying Finnish at the moment and it's fucking tricky, so give the guy a break!

-[chop]-;6549977 said:
ok this one from the Thrashed Lost vid...

"Dude...do not go in there WOOOOOOOOHO!!!"
"Do NOT! go in there wooho!!!"

this one is not by Alexi. It's said by Jim Carey in Ace Ventura. :loco:
same as his "Aaaaaallrighty then!" on the DVD. alexi sure loves Ace.