Alexi's stolen guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menrorr

Jan 29, 2008
Finland
I cant be sure of course, but this guitar seems to my eyes exact to which Alexi lost couple years back.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8NdCY2gm94&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Anyone else?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::puke:
duuuude, seriously trust me, it is not alexis stolen guitar :lol:
its a jackson stars j2sp (yes the same model alexi played back in 2000something) with the wild child sticker on it...
some guy here on the forum made it.. warheart.

but wth y would that guy, if he really had stolen alexis guitar(dunno wether this sentence is grammatically correct :cry:), post a video bfmv cover on youtube? i mean wtf^^

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::puke:
duuuude, seriously trust me, it is not alexis stolen guitar :lol:
its a jackson stars j2sp (yes the same model alexi played back in 2000something) with the wild child sticker on it...
some guy here on the forum made it.. warheart.

but wth y would that guy, if he really had stolen alexis guitar(dunno wether this sentence is grammatically correct :cry:), post a video bfmv cover on youtube? i mean wtf^^

no, that's a custom

this thing just popped on my head, since it looks exact same and I dont think anyone would put wilchild sticker on guitar just cause alexi did. well anyways no proof but that seemed a little odd to me :p

no, that's a custom
ôh crap, didnt know that.. anyways it just looks the same^^

sry for ripping your comment, but i just had to LOL at first place before writing the 'additional info' :lol:

this thread already got enourmous potential

wtf, that's impossible, How come he has exactly the same guitar as alexi, he even has the same sticker anmd a jackson pickup

Who is that guy?
fuck and his tabs sound too close to perfection. and remember his playing is good too. Maybe it's alexi who wears a mask like in mission impossible?

wtf, that's impossible, How come he has exactly the same guitar as alexi, he even has the same sticker anmd a jackson pickup

Who is that guy?

It's the genious behind most of the tabs found on this forum.

Also, I came across this video in the related section after a while:

looks like the alexi wildchild guitar

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my J2SP MORE than my USA RR1...It's a great instrument but if I had the chance to get a snakeskin RR1 instead or an 80's custom RR, I'd sell it. I hardly play it, it doesn't sound great and there's no sustain. Maybe I just haven't given it a chance, but I prefer playing the Stars.

Are you talking about your Stars, Mitch?

Mine sounds fucking great and will sound even better when I get my new pickup, plus it already has sustain enough to go to Indonesia and back. Twice.

If not, fuck yeah:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.