Alexi's stolen guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
^SOMEONE MAKE A FUCKING .GIF OUT OF THAT NAOW:lol:

You ask, i answer:

RR.gif

The gif is 2,8MB, so it might take a while to load ;)

^AWESOME D:

You know what?!

They should make the bevels, inlays and hardware out of glass, and put LED's in there that change color:D!

I thought about putting some LED lights into my pickup hole and such, to make it awesome:lol:

Personal connection has a lot to do with it. Knowing a guitar better, and being more used to it, will make playing on it more comfortable to you as it's familiar to your hands. This in turn will make you play better on it, and we all know a lot of tone comes right from your hands.

That's why musicians will hang onto and still play their old beat up guitars, even if a company can make them an exact replica from their shop. It just isn't the same, beyond the "specs". So even if that new guitar is technically a better one, it still won't be the one you're used to and love.

For example, James Hetfield. The white Flying V he used way back in the day on their early albums (before the Explorers) was actually just some cheap Chinese knockoff. But even now, when they were recording that new album, he said he started playing it again -and liking it better than a lot of the custom guitars he has, which are obviously top quality.

The most important thing in any guitar is how it speaks to you on a personal level. Everything else is secondary. If you love the guitar you're playing, that's all that really matters, in the end.
Well said!

And Mitch do you have a beard in that vid or is it the lightning? :lol:

ive never understood y the people like alexis pink cs guitar btw... his sawtooth just looks waay nicer, i think^^ + gold hardware = :oops:

but the j2sps... what colors do they usually have? I mean yellow..?. are there any other colors?

ive never understood y the people like alexis pink cs guitar btw... his sawtooth just looks waay nicer, i think^^ + gold hardware = :oops:

Google: "opinion"

orly?
wat...?

Wait, let me fix that..

You dumbass it's called a personal opinion, I might like to put things where they shouldn't be, and you maybe don't like it.

but the j2sps... what colors do they usually have? I mean yellow..?. are there any other colors?

There was this black J2SP with gold'ish headstock logo, gold hardware and no bevels.

There also was this green pinstriped one, but I don't think it's a J2SP.

That .gif is FUCKING awesome, dude! Butttttt, remake it with all the pics changing bevel colours but keep the black bridge on them all, it looks too weird like this, imo.

Flappy: Yep, I had a beard. It was quite long and bushy, but I took it off last week some time.

R34p3r: There were three different finishes for the RR-J2SP.
- Black
- Black, gold pinstripes
- Black, yellow bevels.

Black:
dy7wow.jpg

Black, gold pinstripes:
2ldkgn8.jpg

Black, yellow bevels:
2pybaqh.jpg

Ensi: There's a green pin version but it's a custom shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.