Alexi's stolen guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I really think my J2SP feels alot better to play on than my friends ESP Scythe CS:p
Yeah, but after playing both alot, I still like the Stars more, I think. It's more of a personal bond, I guess. They are both great instruments, no doubt.

Personal connection has a lot to do with it. Knowing a guitar better, and being more used to it, will make playing on it more comfortable to you as it's familiar to your hands. This in turn will make you play better on it, and we all know a lot of tone comes right from your hands.

That's why musicians will hang onto and still play their old beat up guitars, even if a company can make them an exact replica from their shop. It just isn't the same, beyond the "specs". So even if that new guitar is technically a better one, it still won't be the one you're used to and love.

For example, James Hetfield. The white Flying V he used way back in the day on their early albums (before the Explorers) was actually just some cheap Chinese knockoff. But even now, when they were recording that new album, he said he started playing it again -and liking it better than a lot of the custom guitars he has, which are obviously top quality.

The most important thing in any guitar is how it speaks to you on a personal level. Everything else is secondary. If you love the guitar you're playing, that's all that really matters, in the end.

Haha, thanks!

Delenoir: Agreed.

And jesus, you should see the comments on my videos..."omg u stole alexis gtr" x100000000, it's annoying, but hilarious. ;)

And I made a video on YouTube showing how I made my WildChild "sticker", so a guy called 'palque' used it to create his own and apply it to his ESP Laiho sig...

16k57p1.jpg

How fuckin' awesome does that look?!

Haha, thanks!

Delenoir: Agreed.

And jesus, you should see the comments on my videos..."omg u stole alexis gtr" x100000000, it's annoying, but hilarious. ;)

And I made a video on YouTube showing how I made my WildChild "sticker", so a guy called 'palque' used it to create his own and apply it to his ESP Laiho sig...

16k57p1.jpg

How fuckin' awesome does that look?!
Haha, that's amazing!

It makes me wonder, though, how a Jackson RR (like the J2SP) would look with pink bevels (and inlays, etc.)...

Hmm...

I am in no way decent with Photoshop, hence how the pillows are pink too, but it doesn't look too bad...

qx9fna.jpg

If they ever made one to these specs and this colour, I'd get it!

Shit looks nice Mitch.

I also used his video to make the sticker. Thanks, takk, danke, calzone.

And Delanoir, nice speech, and it's true. I have a good personal bond with my J2SP, it's all i've ever wanted in a guitar. Suddenly I see a pic on a norwegian chatting comunity (posted by Muffin), and I also discovered a video of it (by Mitch). I just ordered it, and I couldn't be happier.

You're kinda :loco:
fuck and his tabs sound too close to perfection. and remember his playing is good too. Maybe it's alexi who wears a mask like in mission impossible?
It's the genious behind most of the tabs found on this forum.

Also, I came across this video in the related section after a while:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpeYMCUdp_w

looks like the alexi wildchild guitar

NO GUYS, SERIOIUSLY I HAVE FOUDN THE THIEF! :zombie::zombie::zombie:

IT"S THAT GUY FROM SCREAM WIHT THE MASK< ONLY HE WOUDL BE SO CRUEL TO STEALL FROM TEH ALEXI!!!!!111 :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:
[ame]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7ffLE8fbQ&feature=channel_page[/ame]

PLEASE SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS !!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY MOST GET HIM :kickass:

Shit looks nice Mitch.

And Delanoir, nice speech, and it's true. I have a good personal bond with my J2SP, it's all i've ever wanted in a guitar. Suddenly I see a pic on a norwegian chatting comunity (posted by Muffin), and I also discovered a video of it (by Mitch). I just ordered it, and I couldn't be happier.

You forgot 'grazie', grrr! :mad:

Shit looks nice Mitch.

Where did you ordered your Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.