Not open for further replies.
http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/csgen/RhoadsCustomShop.htm
24.01QSWFyxUaWtv6vhD.jpg

:kickass:

i bet u can do pink ones there as well^^

Alright, i was bored:
redsilver.jpg

Shit looks familiar :cool: :lol:

Damn seeing so many great pics makes me want another RR :lol: I was almost convinced that my next purchase was either Alexi Scythe or an Ibanez SAS36 and an OFR for my RR24 (no decent stores in my town to try one so I figured out I'd get one and see if all the fuzz about them is deserved or just worship), but now I don't know :lol:

Because you all talk so many good word about it and I see that your trem bars stay in the same place you leave them while mine goes down and it's kinda loose (Alexi's on PTTR was loose too, but dunno, I want to give it a try, and in Thomann you always have that returning guarantee if you don't want it, so if the diference wasn't that much I could always return it. I would like to try it in the stores here but they have no guitars with OFR. Actually they have no good guitars in stock :erk:

And I made a video on YouTube showing how I made my WildChild "sticker", so a guy called 'palque' used it to create his own and apply it to his ESP Laiho sig...

16k57p1.jpg

How fuckin' awesome does that look?!

Haha, I know him! That's him I was talking about in the NAMM thread. He sent me the picture a few days ago.

@Mitch: Damn it! Now I want a pink RR24 really bad. :lol:

@Ensi: Thank you, but I'm still very jealous of your JS2SP. :p

I've always wanted one like the STONE Rhoads, though. But now I may like the pink more...

I should try Photoshopping it to make the pink a bit darker, along with coloring the inlays and Jackson logo, and black hardware, just to see...

Lol how loose it is is just based on how tight you tighten the trem bar on mine.

I generally like it loose so I don't tighten it all the way, but if I want it to stay in the same place all I have to do is tighten it down more and it stays in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.