Alive Again Is Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hi everyone.

Excuse me for being absent from thiz very honoring forum for such a long time, but I chose to spend the time mixing the album instead of writing about it (It was worth it, trust me!!)

These five months have been pure hell..but yesterday was very rewarding. The mastering was a success and when I listened through the album on the trainride home I felt that special feeling in my guts that I haven't felt since I listened to "Moontower" the day that one was finished. It is by far the most professional sounding record I have ever done and I am actually feeling a bit proud of myself for not giving up when the times were rough and everything felt like it needed to be re-recorded. My whole personality have changed during this recording (I have actually lost more than 10% of my bodyweight!!) and I have chosen to live my life more healthy and have even got myself a Gymcard!!!!:rolleyes:
(I plan to join Manowar you see!) :lol:
Anyway...the albums rocks and I will ship everything to Black Mark tomorrow and try to re-connect with my family!!!

Love you all

D

Great Dan, i`m sure it will rock,

Static: It`s the fourth record from his band Nightingale, it continues(lyricwize) from the closing chronicles...If you haven`t heard nightingale you should check em out, the band also features his brother Dag :)

I love YOU, Dan! ;) Thanks for this fantastic update and news. I was in need of something to brighten up my day and reading this certainly did that! I can't fucking wait to hear it--I'm ready to call it my Album of 2002 already! :D