all my ProgPower VII pics

works fine now, thnx !!
some real cute pics there we hadn't seen yet !!

7572-R1-20-19A.jpg

7572-R1-03-2A.jpg

Um, what kinda beer is that I'm drinking? Don't remember drinking any beer that looked like that, they were mostly darker or ambers, and why does Pabla look like she is chewing me a new one?

Great pics kitty!

TheWhisper said:
7572-R1-03-2A.jpg

Um, what kinda beer is that I'm drinking? Don't remember drinking any beer that looked like that, they were mostly darker or ambers, and why does Pabla look like she is chewing me a new one?

Great pics kitty!

You THINK it's beer, but it's not! :saint:

You probably left the seat up! :heh:

J-Dubya

:lol: good times, there are some great shots in there.

Me chewing you a new one whisperer... why I never :saint:

7573-R1-24-23A.jpg

This is the new picture going up in that "friends frame" you got me Kitty :)

Girls know how to rock and roll and party hard too :kickass:

Damn good pictures! It must have been a ball to be there! I would have liked to see it when all these UMOSers met for the first time!

kittybeast said:
YOU WILL, NEXT YEAR!!!!:kickass: :headbang: :Smokin:

Yeah! What she said! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: I'm already looking forward to the first meet up with Hawk and carnut! It's going to be off the hook!

Kitty, you got some great shots!

kittybeast said:
YOU WILL, NEXT YEAR!!!!:kickass: :headbang: :Smokin:

YES YES I believe I will!! Saving up money as we speak!
Damn!! I have to wait for a whole year. I hope the lineup is any good next year!

Wheezer said:
Yeah! What she said! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: I'm already looking forward to the first meet up with Hawk and carnut! It's going to be off the hook!

Kitty, you got some great shots!

You better believe it buddy! I will be going crazy!! :headbang:

Hawk said:
YES YES I believe I will!! Saving up money as we speak!
Damn!! I have to wait for a whole year. I hope the lineup is any good next year!

You better believe it buddy! I will be going crazy!! :headbang:

The lineup will be better next year. If it isn't, Glenn will suffer some consequences. I only went this year because I love the event and the people. Glenn knows he had a bunch of people buy tickets for the event in genersl, not the quality of bands. That is not to say the bands were bad by any means. Glenn did a fine job as usual, but I don't think this was his best draw.

Bryant