all my ProgPower VII pics

Bryant said:
The lineup will be better next year. If it isn't, Glenn will suffer some consequences. I only went this year because I love the event and the people. Glenn knows he had a bunch of people buy tickets for the event in genersl, not the quality of bands. That is not to say the bands were bad by any means. Glenn did a fine job as usual, but I don't think this was his best draw.

Bryant
I don't know about you but Zero Hour and Vision Divine are among my absolute favorites. I would have loved to see them.

but if the bill is not any good I guess we can always look at your ass! :lol: ;)

Hawk said:
I don't know about you but Zero Hour and Vision Divine are among my absolute favorites. I would have loved to see them.

but if the bill is not any good I guess we can always look at your ass! :lol: ;)

I am going to shave it for next year. Maybe I will even get a tattoo on it.... who knows. ^____^

Bryant

I have to check them out, but a poster said something about harsh vocals which probably will rule them out with me. I skipped Mercenary and despised Epica for the same reasons.

Still a year to go but I want to see more interesting bands coming, we all know they are put there.