All time favorite band

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Man do any of guys have a bnd that u can just fucking listen to like at anytime of day. I'd have to say mine differs but its been Anthrax for a very long time!

Cheers, Austin

johnnieCzech said:
Anthrax. Probably until now.

Yeah, me too ;)

After that, Faith No fuckin' More (obviously), specifically Angel Dust. After that, probably Fishbone (I have all of their records--not many bands I can say that)

Mine are Led Zeppelin and Anthrax (hence the name). Zeppelin has always been my favorite band with Anthrax right behind them. 99% of the time, there is a Thrax or Zep CD in my player in the car. :headbang:

Too many for it to be just one :

QUICKSAND,THE CURE,SICK OF IT ALL,DEPECHE MODE,HELMET,FISHBONE.....

and the list goes on and on

my first fav metal band has been Metallica but sice the bush era i changed to Anthrax!
till now Anthrax is my fav Band, but i would not talk about only one, there are still a few others who are nearly on the same level (Metallca until Justice, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Faith No More, Pantera)

ledthrax said:
Mine are Led Zeppelin and Anthrax (hence the name). Zeppelin has always been my favorite band with Anthrax right behind them. 99% of the time, there is a Thrax or Zep CD in my player in the car. :headbang:

Ledthrax, you ever hear Zep's performance in Zurich on their last tour - I think the show was 6/29/80? Killer performances - I prefer this one over their final show in Berlin on 7/7.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Fuck knows!

Forbidden, Vio-lence, Testament, Exodus, Kreator... they're all up there.

I wouldn't say that I had a favourite band...

You know in all honesty, I cannot understand why you prefer the Bush era THRAX to Joey era with favourite bands like that....no bashing intended, but Joey era just fits in much better with the mentioned bands!

Anthrax
At The Gates
The Haunted
Ministry
Nine Inch Nails
Suicidal Tendencies
Godflesh
Testament
Pist.On
Faith No More
Carcass
Strapping Young Lad