All you need to know about Finnish language...

vittu.
yummie-ani.gif

Midnightblueshade said:
@Torgoth

Kiitos. So you know my homepage ;)
Yep, visited there couple times when bored. Correct these too:

auttaka minua ->auttakaA minua
ensimänen -> ensiMmäInen
mitä tämä tarkoitta -> mitä tämä tarkoittaA
tervetuola -> tervetuloa
karta -> kartTa (map, right?)
kernaasi -> kernaasTi (this was with pleasure?)

Midnightblueshade said:
Wanting to do work didn't help anyone in the Third Reich, neither gipsy, neither ill, neither Jew... You are prejudiced about gipsies. Human beings have human rights because they are human, they don't need to do their part to earn them. And that includes the right to live, noone deserves death.

"Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them."

I like to believe that I'm open minded about human rights but most gipsies really dont do shit for the society. I simply cant be lenient towards them if they dont deserve it...

Midnightblueshade said:
@Torgoth

Kiitos. So you know my homepage ;)

@Sinergy

Moi! Puhutko suomea hyää? Minä olen myös saksalainen, jo olen oppinut suomea yksi vuosi.
@Midnightblueshade: Moi! ei, minä puhun vain vähän suomea. joo, olen myös saksalainen. ;) minä opiskellan suomea lähtien kaksi vai kolme vuosi!

(I know this is totall yfuckin' wrong, but I just wanted to try it, and now I'll wait for corrections ;) )

Metal-Ed said:
There are some spoken words at the beginning of "Somebody Put Something In My Drink"

I like to know what they say in Finnish and English please ! :)

Can anyone listen to the song please! I need to know!

Thanx...

Could somebody take the time to translate these words of a drunken person...

Ou jee ! Ei ei...
Ihan mukauiahan (?) te ootte. Harmi et joutuu lämtee/lähtee (?) koht himaan...Vitun duunit ! No, joutuu ryl/kyl (???) ottaa yhen bissen ! Hommatkaa sanakirja ja ottakaa itse seluää !

Don't understand anything except Vittu...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Ou jee ! Ei ei...
Ihan mukauiahan (?) te ootte. Harmi et joutuu lämtee/lähtee (?) koht himaan...Vitun duunit ! No, joutuu ryl/kyl (???) ottaa yhen bissen ! Hommatkaa sanakirja ja ottakaa itse seluää !
Oh yeah! No no...
You are just nice. Shame that have to go to home soon. Fucking jobs! Well, now I have to take one beer! Get a dictionary and find out by yourselves(what I said)!