All you need to know about Finnish language...

@ Torgoth: Thanks for helping me to finally find out that message !
I asked him to translate it but he just said no fuckin' way...couldn't imagine at all what that should mean...

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Could any nice Finn please help me out with this...I won't bother you anymore then.... :Smug:

Haluaisin naida teitä molemdia/molempia ( :confused: ) samaa aikaa takaapäin !

Hope it's not perverse or anything... :D

It's pretty difficult to find out the intention of a drunken Finn and his letters... :dopey:

What does "Voimasta ja Kunniasta" mean in English? I know ja is and.
How do you say, "I am a born American, who lived in Korea for three years, fell off a cliff in Alaska, rode a bike in Las Vegas, and died in Kentucky while eating a bowl of chicken because I am a total fatass"?

Run-on sentences are awesome!

Opaltone said:
Hi,how you called beauty in Finland

Beauty = Kauneus
You are beautiful = Sinä olet kaunis
Beauty as a female person = Kaunotar

Theredintheskyisours said:
What does "Voimasta ja Kunniasta" mean
Of Strength And Honor

Theredintheskyisours said:
How do you say, "I am a born American, who lived in Korea for three years, fell off a cliff in Alaska, rode a bike in Las Vegas, and died in Kentucky while eating a bowl of chicken because I am a total fatass"?

"Olen syntyperäinen amerikkalainen, asuin koreassa kolme vuotta, putosin jyrkänteeltä Alaskassa, pyöräilin Las Vegasissa ja kuolin Kentuckyssä syödessäni kulhollista kanaa koska olen todellinen läski" or something like that :D Someone can correct i did that in what 3 mins? :p

Hey FINNS!!! What is this "Pipparri" that is talked about in the nightwish video over and over??? Is it like "fucker" or... "Runkkarri" is masturbator, right? (hey also in the nightwish video!!!)

Any way Iso Hauki! :)