All you need to know about Finnish language...

Originally posted by Torgoth

Who told you! :mad:
Damn...:cry: (Am I in trouble now?)

Ha! I can see right through you. ;)

Noooo.... you're not in trouble. I'm just gonna ask somebody else who will gladly translate that stuff for me. :p

Depends on what
Älkää ny vittu kukaan kääntäkö tuota, nehän jenkit suuttuu mulle
means
If it's seriously insulting and I'll find that out by someone else... I think I'd be angry. But I don't expect it to be ;)
And, I even expect you to tell us what it means... c'mon! :)

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Umm well...
It's just, I thought we guys were alone here :D
With some few exceptions, that come, take a short look and disappear. I didn't expect any girl/woman to be interested in that youth things... ;)

I have no trouble with youth and/or male things. Just keep b***ing and scratching your b***s and whatever else you guys do in your "men only" meetings. :D

Btw. I may not be online very often, but disappear? MOI??? Never! :p

"Kenen mielestä jenkit eivät ole maailman tyhmin kansa?"
Who doesn't think that yankees are worlds stupidest nation?
"Älkää ny vittu kukaan kääntäkö tuota, nehän jenkit suuttuu mulle"
Don't anyone translate this or yankees will be angry for me

I was just joking. And Northern Viking: didn't I already told something insulting in Finnish? Try that for someone Finnish guy(not me, it's not funny then).:D

I said, I expected you to joke :D
OK, I'll insult someone in finnish in a few days... But I'll need you to make things clear after, I think :D

Hehe, Good Night Starlight :)
I think I'll go to bed, too... Gotta get up at 6 tomorrow :cry:

yankees....get mad....me? i hate this god forsaken country, what it stands for, what it does, and how we live our lives. its all been brought up on utter bullshit. ill admit, i am pretty ignorant when it comes certain things but i didnt chose to be born here...but hey....it could be worse. I could be living in a third world country. and for the record, no....i dont support the whole afganistan B.S.

and we're not THE stupidest nation. Just the most power hungry, greedy, capitalistic, "lets go kick some ass we're a bunch of tough guys" nation out there:puke:

Dilema, don't feel bad. There's a lot of BS going on in the US, but obviously you realized that, so you're not one of the sheep who follow their leader blindly.

And ...ahem... when I think of our politicians and the - thankfully more funny than dangerous - BS they start here... oh my. :rolleyes:

Is that finnish? :confused:

Seisomme yhdessä, käsi kädessä
Valmiina viimeiseen taisteluun
Vain yhdessä olemme vahvoja
Heavy metallin nimessä

hehe me again, me! :D

I'd like to know what "Tram/Streetcar" and "Sidecar" mean, in finnish. thx :)

It's not for me, it's for a friend... A freak... He's possessed by trams and everything related to that... :rolleyes:
Sorry for bothering... :cry: