All you need to know about Finnish language...

Yes, but nobody else remembered to do such thing. So he did. If he didn't do that, those poems might be lost by now, or the big part of it. That is why he deserves all the credit.

No, he compiled it. Maybe he wrote some small parts of it, but not the entire book. But at the end, he took all the credits, because nobody knew who actually wrote all parts of it.

So what? We can't do anything. In fact, when you ask people about Kalevala, half of them will have no idea what the hell you are talking about and the other half (Smart people like us :D) will know that it's the Finnish national epic. Nobody will tell you exactly who wrote it. I know that Eliot is not the author of the entire Kalevala, but people way that it's him for a reason. However, when I hear Kalevala, the first things that come on my mind are Väinämöinen, Ukko, Lönnrot and Finland. In fact, most of the people those days don't really care who wrote it, which is bad.

Can someone tell me how to say "Am I cute enough yet?" In finnish? (Not relying on google translate bc its almost always wrong)

Yeah, Google Translate is pure crap, if you want to use it for sentence translation. However, I'll do my best to translate it for you, so it will probably have some mistakes, but it should be something like this:

Olenko söpö tarpeeksi vielä?

I think I'm right, but better wait a little until a Finn translate it- just to be more sure, OK? :)

Yeah, Google Translate is pure crap, if you want to use it for sentence translation. However, I'll do my best to translate it for you, so it will probably have some mistakes, but it should be something like this:

Olenko söpö tarpeeksi vielä?

I think I'm right, but better wait a little until a Finn translate it- just to be more sure, OK? :)

Correct words, but wrong order. Right one: Olenko vielä tarpeeksi söpö?

I just looked it up, if it were a false cognate it would be okay, but it comes from the same proto-indo-european root that means apple XD

Fire = tuli
Orange = appelsiini (fruit) oranssi (colour)
Star = tähti
Dragon = lohikäärme
Angel = enkeli

tuli appelsiini tähti! lohikäärmeitä! lohikäärmeitä! miksi ne vittu enkeleitä?ä!!:mad::mad::mad: