All you need to know about Finnish language...

Umm...someone probably already asked this, but I don't feel like wading through 1000+ posts, so I'm just gonna ask it.
What does that little phrase Alexi says a lot during live shows mean? I'm probably spelling it wrong, but I think it's "mikke brah" or something.

Hey, i am very interested in the Finnish language, and the country itself. Whats a good way to learn practically fluent Finnish?

I suggest you go to some language class and then good way to advance is to speak it as much as possible with someone. Use the language as much as possible. I think that only practice helps. (as it is with any foreign language). It may take some time though.

I think it's just 'Rautaryhmä'. I already asked in the "COB Live stuff thread.." if somebody recorded it but I guess not.

I have recorded it, but the recording stopped just before the end so there misses a little part. But I have been so lazy that I haven't transfered it yet to my computer.

Greets!
(This is for finnish people)
Do you know a Sentenced song that's called "Routasydän"? Y' know, the one they made for the Oulu hockey team. If you know it, it would be great if you could tell me the lyrics. I mean the finnish lyrics, not the translation.

Routasydän finnish lyrics:

Ikiroudasta Pohjolan maan
nyrkki rautainen kohoaa
Peto herää taistelemaan
ja saalista raatelemaan
Vastustaja kaatuu lokahankeen sohjoiseen
Kerta kerran jälkeen pisteet jäävät pohjoiseen

Verkko soi Kärpistä täyttyy jää
Hornankattilassa myrskyää
Pedon rinnassa on sydän ikiroutainen
Jyske takorautainen

Sisu, veri ja kunniaa
Perämeri ja Pohjanmaa
Moni nimensä kirjoittaa
Raksilassa historiaan
Vastustaja hyytyy kevään loskaan sohjoiseen
Ja poika jäisen pohjoisen tuo pojan pohjoiseen

Verkko soi Kärpistä täyttyy jää
Hornankattilassa myrskyää
Pedon rinnassa on sydän ikiroutainen
Jyske takorautainen

Here comes the translation of the Warmen-interview. Once again, sorry for my bad english, but I'm only fourteen and I have lost my dictionary.

*The interviewer babbling something about skateboards*
I: Today our "Main band" is Warmen, in which Janne from Children of Bodom plays the keyboards. How are you?

Janne: We're quite fine. Just made an album and everything else is going well, too.

I: So, this is kind of your solo album, this... Warmen.. Thing. And I was wandering, what notes are these on the cover?

J: They're for the seventh track, the Salieri-song.

I: Aha. Warcry of Salieri.

J: Yes.

I: *repeats the song title in finnish*
So, let's talk more about Warmen later, but COB is also coming up with a new album.What could you tell us about it?

J: I could tell you that it is guaranteed Bodom stuff, I think we'll be alright with it.

I: Fine. *film is damaged or something*
..is coming up with an album and Now let's check my personal favourite, Pantera's Revolution is my name.

[which is not shown.]

I: So, a fan has already sent us a fax asking is Mr. Warman himself dating?
[in finnish the same word stands for dating and busy]

J: So, does this mean like busy, or..?

I: I don't know. Anyway.

J: Weeell yes I am... Both. So we started with an important question, I see..

I: Yes, yes. So, Janne, you are better known from a band called Children of Bodom. But you wanted to publish a solo album. Why?

J: Well, it started out as a joke.. These guys were joking around like "When you'll be doing a solo album, we'll come and play on it." And it took me a while to realize, that these guys were really good musicians, and we decided to actually do it."

I: So, the album is called "Unknown Soldier", which also is a name of a book. [it's a very popular book in Finland.] And also the song titles often have a lot to do with war. So is this because your artist name Warman that comes from your real name, Wirman?

J: Yes yes, that's pretty much humor too, we have nothing to do with war.

I: This is pretty much an instrumental album. There are two songs that have vocals. How do you name these songs that have no lyrics?

J: Well, I'll confess now that it wasn't me who named them. It was Ewo from spinefarm.

I: Yes yes, I was just thinking that maybe you are such a hopeless romantic that when you compose, you see like horses running on battlefields and so on..

J: Naaah. They just have such awful project names, that we actually still use 'cause we can't remember the official titles.

I: Yes, right. So, there are vocals on two songs and Kimberly from Sinergy is singing the other one.

J: Both.

I: Oh, both, right. But in the studio here we will hear the other one with a man singing.

J: Yes. Kim couldn't make it, they're heading to european tour tomorrow. But we have kind of a deal that we would continue working with her in the future. But as I said, she can't be here now and Mirka got us a singer.

Mirka: Yes, we got this special guest-singer here, who will take care of the vocals this time.

I: Right. So, this kind of an instrumental album and a solo project, how much is it about showing everyone how well you can play, about showing your skills?

J: Well.. It pretty much is based on our miserable playing skills, so.. So... It is like that. There is...

I: Or well for an example how much is it a sample of work, if for an example children of bodom would quit and you would have to find a new band?

J: I don't see it like that at all. I think it's just like that we like to play that kind of things where we can use all our abilities.

M: Well it is based on the fact that it is your solo. Then it is a solo. Anyway, propably we will do another album which will maybe be not so much about that.

J: Yes, maybe a little less of a solo.

M: Exactly. More vocals.

I: Why couldn't these songs be played in CoB?

J: Nooooo I think they wouldn't work. We have been talking about this before.. I think Allu does such a great job composing the Bodom songs that I don't think I or anyone else from bodom needs to mess up with that. I think it was better for me to make my own album about my own ideas. There would sure be some things that bodom could play, but it just went this way.

*The interviewer babbling about time running out and commercials*