Amon Amarth comming to the states!

amonamarth10

Nov 9, 2004
Just found an offical Florida date at www.statemedia.com. December 5th, 2005. Looks like the Canadian tour will come to a bunch of cities in the US. Just too bad AA's touring with CoB and Trivium. CoB and Trivium both suck. It be awesome if they changed it at the last minute and decided to tour with Bal-Sagoth. Bal-Sagoth and Amon Amarth in the states, now that would be an outstanding combination.

Some of the dates:

CHILDREN OF BODOM, TRIVIUM, and AMON AMARTH:

November 9 - Quebec City, QC @ Théâtre Capitole
November 10 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
November 11 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
November 12 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
November 13 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
November 16 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
November 18 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
November 21 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
November 23 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
November 27 - Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
December 9 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero

Hah, you should wish they'll tour with Impious and Cataract like they did through West Europe. Now those were awesome :)

grr, Trivium suck, they shouldnt be touring with Amon Amarth.
Hopefully Amon Amarth will tour the *whole* of europe sometime soon with bands such as Therion and Thyrfing as opposed to Trivium rubbish.

still sucks i dont live in the states to see this though =/

amonamarth10 said:
Just found an offical Florida date at www.statemedia.com. December 5th, 2005. Looks like the Canadian tour will come to a bunch of cities in the US. Just too bad AA's touring with CoB and Trivium. CoB and Trivium both suck. It be awesome if they changed it at the last minute and decided to tour with Bal-Sagoth. Bal-Sagoth and Amon Amarth in the states, now that would be an outstanding combination.

CoB and Trivium both suck...

Bodom Kix the shit Out of AA even tho AA kicks ass, Bodom is just better

Hell yeah for seeing Amon Amarth for the first time! Dec. 9th at the troc in philly, it's confirmed. I'll fuckin be there. Kinda weird bands to be together though. Bodom and Amon Amarth maybe not but Trivium? Kinda weird to throw those fuckers in there. Poor posers arent gonna know what to do with themselves. And they are all gonna die if they try to get up in the front. AA should come with Ensiferum and Thyrfing \m/

Yeah, the great Viking tour of North American with Amon Amarth and Thyrfing would be many dreams come true. Hopefully trivium will have to cancel their spot on the tour. I hate Children of bodom too though, so this really sucks for me. Oh well, Amon Amarth will blow the roof off of every venue. Trvium will be an afterthought when Amon Amarth plays.

Bleak Eyes said:
Yeah, the great Viking tour of North American with Amon Amarth and Thyrfing would be many dreams come true. Hopefully trivium will have to cancel their spot on the tour. I hate Children of bodom too though, so this really sucks for me. Oh well, Amon Amarth will blow the roof off of every venue. Trvium will be an afterthought when Amon Amarth plays.

Your crazy Bodom is the best band in the world

bodom is cool I like their riffs and their keyboards, I don't know why the put trivium on this tour, come on!!! nobody is going to pit to trivium just like when kreator came to the house of blues in Hollywood(fuck yeah!!!), 2 metalcore bands played, and the rest of crowd just stood there like a stone wall even though they tried to force us to pit, yeah, like if it ever was going to happen....I expect the same thing to happen again
....and Finally I can a get a shirt of AA and CoB with out paying tax.

Will be nice to finally see Amon Amarth after all these years. Been a fan since I first heard The Avenger way back when, and the last time they came anywhere near here was in 2003 with Nile and Kreator. I'm sure any set they could play will not dissapoint me, but I'm hoping for less Fate of Norms (farfetched on that one) in favor for a little from the whole catalog. Maybe I'll get lucky and trivium will drop off before the DC date, haha. cheers!

Woo! I go to Slim's all the time in San Fran. I can't believe it. This is going to rock! :headbang: :headbang: :Spin: